Thread: Challenge #2 Info & Chat

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Challenge #2 Info & Chat

RapBattle.com's 16 Bar Challenge
    Hosted by JuiceBeats.com

Challenge #1 Recap:
    A lot less people were able to drop than we thought due to site registration issues and such. Hopefully we have that fixed now and that won't be a problem for people who want to register from now on. BUT, still a lot of people showed up for what has been the norm around here, so thanks goes out to y'all for coming through and dropping. What other way to open up the challenges than having, site newbie @Midas Touch coming outta nowhere to snag the first win? Good job duke, as you can tell by the votes that came in even on the site, most people thought you won. We agreed. Dope to see new people coming through, hopefully we get more competitors to come in from Facebook/YouTube to make the challenges even bigger. We also gave @Dox Phonic the 2nd place spot though we haven't mentioned anything about it before. @JuiceBeats.com said he'll be giving 2nd place winners 2 leased beats as a prize. Both of y'all hit him on facebook to claim y'all prizes before I just tell him to gimme them joints.
    https://www.facebook.com/JuiceBeatsCom

Challenge #2: Diss Lil B (Use any Beat/Instrumental that you want)
    For the second challenge, let's roll with the site's theme. If you had to or chose to battle/diss Lil B, what would you say? This will be judged on the mechanics of a good battle/diss verse as well as how well you ride the beat you choose to rap over. Remember to keep it down to 16 bars, come with your best, but don't forget to have fun and shit.

Video's must be posted on our site by 12:00 AM Wednesday August 6th to be eligible for votes.
    The due date is a little further away, but I'm going on vacation the weekend of the 1st and won't be back til the following Wednesday and hopefully it gives more people time to submit videos. Voting went a little shaky the last challenge with most of them coming in late. We appreciate all the votes, but we're going to do it a little different from now on. Instead of having the open vote we're going to judge on the top 3 winners with a panel that will include myself, @JuiceBeats.com and a guest judge. We will also add 2 Leased beats for the 2nd Place winner from now on. 1st Place winner still gets a Custom Exclusive beat.

Participants:
    We decided to nix "sign ups", as long as you drop your video in the "POST YOUR ENTRIES HERE" thread by the deadline, you'll be eligible to compete in the challenge.

Subscribe to us on YouTube:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/RapBattlesDotComTV

Follow JuiceBeats on SoundCloud:
    https://soundcloud.com/Juice-Beats

Like us on Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/RapBattlesDotCom

Follow us on SoundCloud:
    https://soundcloud.com/rapbattlesdotcom

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    13-5

Re: Challenge #2 Info & Chat

I put up a pic on the RB facebook that y'all can share if that has a link back to here.

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cosmic thought projection Mimic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    60-35
    Awards FL Tournament Winner 50+ Wins Haiku Champion LLL HOF

Not feeling this weeks challenge dawg
    I make the type of pieces that make Jesus say God damn - Cole

Battle Record
    13-5

Quote Originally Posted by .Mimic View Post
    Not feeling this weeks challenge dawg
    Well that's why it's a "challenge" lol. If you're not feeling it and want a chance to win the beats, you gotta challenge yourself to still do it.... or just wait til the next challenge lol. And what's wrong with dissing Lil B? These aren't always gonna be "serious". We want people to have fun too. And we thought going at the Based God's neck would be a good opportunity for that.

A.i

Battle Record
    60-35

Quote Originally Posted by Nahlidge View Post
    Well that's why it's a "challenge" lol. If you're not feeling it and want a chance to win the beats, you gotta challenge yourself to still do it.... or just wait til the next challenge lol. And what's wrong with dissing Lil B? These aren't always gonna be "serious". We want people to have fun too. And we thought going at the Based God's neck would be a good opportunity for that.
    Just not everybody really knows much about Lil B homie..

Battle Record
    13-5

Just not everybody really knows much about Lil B homie..
    You don't need to know much about him. that's the point, if you youtube one track you should know enough lol. Just have fun yo. Do you really need to write #BARS for a Lil B diss? lol. Rappers wanna be so "serious" now a days when half of them aren't even serious about rapping. smh.

A.i

Battle Record
    60-35

You don't need to know much about him. that's the point, if you youtube one track you should know enough lol. Just have fun yo. Do you really need to write #BARS for a Lil B diss? lol. Rappers wanna be so "serious" now a days when half of them aren't even serious about rapping. smh.
    I'm confused?

I'm just saying I don't feel the challenge yo. Probably not the only person in the same boat considering this has been 5 days without a single post. It maybe would of been better if you said "Make a diss track to a famous artist" rather than singling out one person.

But yo, that's just me.

Battle Record
    13-5

I'm confused?

I'm just saying I don't feel the challenge yo. Probably not the only person in the same boat considering this has been 5 days without a single post. It maybe would of been better if you said "Make a diss track to a famous artist" rather than singling out one person.

But yo, that's just me.
    Lol, I was a lil aggravated. I thought you meant it like you don't know enough about Lil B to diss him. My fault. I was listening to some angry music. But word. I told @JuiceBeats.com that some people might not know who Lil B is. But we had him in the video for the challenge so he was the first person who came to mind. And we wanted an artist that people could just have fun with. A more serious artist would make people make a more serious track.

A.i

Battle Record
    9-18
    Awards VBL Champion

i would have loved to diss the faggot lil b... didnt have the time for it this week.. should have a submission for week 3 tho

**EDIT... damn, forgot we had more than a week on these challenges.. i might have some time this weekend.

Battle Record
    13-5

Quote Originally Posted by mic s View Post
    i would have loved to diss the faggot lil b... didnt have the time for it this week.. should have a submission for week 3 tho

**EDIT... damn, forgot we had more than a week on these challenges.. i might have some time this weekend.
    Videos aren't due til Wednesday (not sure if u thought they were already due)

A.i

Battle Record
    9-18
    Awards VBL Champion

Videos aren't due til Wednesday (not sure if u thought they were already due)
    yeah i read that.. i might have something by then. thanks

Battle Record
    13-5

Quote Originally Posted by mic s View Post
    yeah i read that.. i might have something by then. thanks
    I hope that's why nobody's dropped lol. I hope people are just holding out, cuz last time people dropped mad early. If not, blame @JuiceBeats.com and his topic lol.

A.i

Battle Record
    2-19

Don't have time for this week's, but i'll be in the next one def
    'The Birth Of Creation'

Spread The word to bring back real OM!

Battle Record
    13-5

Either y'all hate the topic of the challenge and aren't dropping. Or are all waiting for the deadline lol. I hope it's the latter.

A.i

Battle Record
    13-5

@mic s I seen you drop. I'm gonna check your joint out later tonight.

A.i