User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: WK 10 Contenders Match Wordz Ahgod. (5-4) vs Killing Spree (2-0) (Wordz Ahgod. Wins)

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

WK 10 Contenders Match Wordz Ahgod. (5-4) vs Killing Spree (2-0) (Wordz Ahgod. Wins)

1-2 Punch League
    Week: 9
    CHECK INS DUE TUESDAY11:59PM EASTERN
    PUNCHES DUE THURSDAY 11:59PM EASTERN

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: WK 10 Contenders Match Wordz Ahgod. (5-4) vs Killing Spree (2-0)

Check...

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Hi.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

I'll drain this geeks blood, my blade'll leave em detailed
    N send his shoulders abroad.. u'll die from hopes of finally touching a female.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

good shit wordz.... did this quick. g luck

see…
    ya girl games fall’n, they say you need a handicap chair cos ya soft n Queer…
    which proves you aint wheeling in pussy!.. & that limp dick hasn't fuck'n walked in years!

Battle Record
    2-2

Wag's bar was dope. The only problem I noticed was the "u'll die from hopes" part. I think up to that point u had the kill. I don't know if I'm reading it wrong or what, but it spoiled a great concept and the work u put into executing it. Killing Spree's actually made me laugh. I thought while MV's was dope with a misstep, KS' s was humorous with a solid execution that didn't trip me up.

v-Killing Spree
    GO FOR BROKE

The New Retro Classic Pistols Pete's Avatar
    Battle Record
    5-10

Re: WK 10 Contenders Match Wordz Ahgod. (5-4) vs Killing Spree (2-0) (Open for Votes)

Vote wordz

Spree punch didn't connect for me, u had a nice concept but kinda forced it with punch. Wordz had a good punch, the wording could have been better since the flow feel off at the end.

Infekted Penz

The Birth Of Creation

:: Crazy Fresh :: Elvis Freshley's Avatar
    Battle Record
    11-7

Re: WK 10 Contenders Match Wordz Ahgod. (5-4) vs Killing Spree (2-0) (Open for Votes)

Vote- Wordz. I agree with the rest, the end was worded awkward but it wasn't bad. The rest of it was cool I liked all the word play, a-broad, de-tail-her, etc... good stuff

KS- Yours was humorous but it wasn't really hard hitting, plus in the set up what does soft and queer have to do with handicapped? Sort of took away and made the set up feel forced.

Battle Record
    124-23

2-1, lets get more votes on this one!

@KnowP @Joe Boston @Amen @King @Tim... @Smog

Add & Follow

·

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Words punch was predictable and landed soft imo. The abroad concept is played. Ks had a played concept too but I dug the punchline more. Pretty funny.

Vote ks

Close battle. Both were solid, but I felt Wordz hit a little harder than KS.

V/Wordz

Battle Record
    124-23

To me this one was a bit neck and neck. Wordz had a solid punch but a weak set-up in my opinion. Killing Spree had the better concept but came off too stretched. Had this of been edged down a little, it would have had it for me.

vote - Wordz Ahgod.

Add & Follow

·

Battle Record
    124-23

4-2 in favor of Wordz Ahgod., closed.

Add & Follow

·