User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: 100 Bulletz video "The Time I Almost Died"

100 Bulletz video "The Time I Almost Died"

Check out 100 Bulletz video for the track titled "The Time I almost Died" off the Album "Keep it 100" with tracks featuring Daylyt, Bishop Brigante Remy D and more.

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW
    ATTENTION SubversiveEnt,

This automated notification is a friendly reminder for you to provide (2) links to other member submissions that you left adequate feedback to.

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Re: 100 Bulletz video "The Time I Almost Died"

@SubversiveEnt The track was dope, but I can't really comment on the video lol. I mean it fits with what you were saying. But I didn't see any shots of you rapping or anything to show "you". That's part of the point to have a music video imo. To give the audience a visual of the artist and the song.

You still need 2 links of feedback that you left on other people's videos in here.

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

I am doing promo for the video it's not me it's battle rapper 100 Bulletz video off his album "Keep It 100" tracks with Bishop Brigante, Daylyt and more. Here's a link to bandcamp if you wanna hear more 100bulletz.bandcamp.com thanks!

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

U always wondered. .. wtf is a bandcamp?
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    13-5

Quote Originally Posted by SubversiveEnt View Post
    I am doing promo for the video it's not me it's battle rapper 100 Bulletz video off his album "Keep It 100" tracks with Bishop Brigante, Daylyt and more. Here's a link to bandcamp if you wanna hear more 100bulletz.bandcamp.com thanks!
    Word, if you want people to peep it an reply though, your best bet is to watch and reply to other people's stuff. Otherwise they'll ignore you for ignoring them lol. Notice the only people that replied so far are staff members while other videos have replies from normal members.

A.i

Ugh I know I'm still figuring this site out..thx tho lol

Battle Record
    13-5

Quote Originally Posted by SubversiveEnt View Post
    Ugh I know I'm still figuring this site out..thx tho lol
    Word, that's why I was lettin' you know. Forums are a different monster from other places you might normally promote. The way this place goes, the more you check out other people's stuff, the more they'll check what you post. SOME might still check it, but if y'all post stuff on here, we want you to get the most feedback you can. And best way to do that is leave as much as you can on others and link them back here to return the favor. That's how most forum heads roll lol.

A.i

ok someone told me that but with way less detail and it was confusing appreciate it!

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

I'll peep this in a second when I hop on the pc.
    カミノコトバ

thanks!