Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 18 of 18

Thread: Mr. Black & Witty - The Friendship Song

Xtermnation Xtraordinaire Genocide's Avatar
    Battle Record
    10-15

Re: Mr. Black & Witty - The Friendship Song

shhhhhhh
    each line starts with a capital when i write also, and its because i write on my phone in my yahoo account and store everything ive ever written in my drafts. when the piece is completely finished i then send it to myself and store it in my hiphop folder in yahoo. this is why when sites crash i aint scurred about losing shit. the cas dont bother me either

hi guys
    baron. when you gonna battle me man. we have a grudge to settle

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Oh, hell no. Time to attack you sons of bastards for making this Friendship Song.

#mean #viscous #vindictive #remixtime #keystyletime #frostatitagain

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

lmao I figured you gave up

I don't really hold grudges with people, catch me in the right frame of mind and i'll keep up some quickness against ppl but once I'm out of the thread I pay it no more attention

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.