User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Social Networking in Post

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Social Networking in Post

As you can see to the left, we now have the ability to link to Social Networks in our post.

Social Networking Currently Available
    - Deviant Art
    - Facebook
    - Myspace (although I doubt anybody still uses this)
    - Twitter
    - Youtube

In order to get it to work you must do as follows

Step 1
    Go to User Control Panel

Step 2
    Go to Edit Your Details

Step 3
    Scroll Down to the Social Network that you would like to show in your post (Deviant Art, Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Youtube).

Past your profile ID's into the respective section.

Example
    My Twitter Page is www.twitter.com/ILLunatic1

In the Twitter Section, I have "ILLunatic1" (without "quotations")

Step 4
    Save Changes

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

Re: Social Networking in Post

whats the use of this though, there are a very, very small majority of ppl i'd want from this website following me in a format where ppl i know in real life may see it

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

You're not an artist

Add & Follow

·

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

OH RLY?

I've got tracks, I record, I run a battle league down here, have competed in just about every league around the UK.

Tell me some more I don't know about myself.

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Mynd View Post
    OH RLY?

I've got tracks, I record, I run a battle league down here, have competed in just about every league around the UK.

Tell me some more I don't know about myself.
    Yet you don't appreciate a feature that could possibly lead to you networking with other people in the area? Not adding up bro. lol. I promote the same music on here that I do on social media, why wouldn't I want people to add me on my social medias so they can see it more often?

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    11-5

Regardless of networking, there are still very few here I would trust with having access to my accounts outside of here.

Dyce recently put up some pic I don't remember ever posting here.

Some people don't realise what's said on the board should stay on the board, what goes on outside is a line that shouldn't be crossed, and there are too many butthurt sensitive souls on RB for me to want my contact information on here.

Just saying.

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Mynd View Post
    Regardless of networking, there are still very few here I would trust with having access to my accounts outside of here.

Dyce recently put up some pic I don't remember ever posting here.

Some people don't realise what's said on the board should stay on the board, what goes on outside is a line that shouldn't be crossed, and there are too many butthurt sensitive souls on RB for me to want my contact information on here.

Just saying.
    Well I don't link stuff to my "personal" things lol. I have social media accounts set up for "Nahlidge" just like I have this account set up. I mean, it's not hard to find my personal stuff. But that's because I don't care about people finding my personal page. I don't really use it anyway besides to keep in touch with people. And I might share a meme or a song on it every now and then. Or some pictures and shit, but I don't mind people seeing what I put out there, that's why I put it out there lol.

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

You've Earned a Custom Title! doctorJ82's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

My life's an open book so I don't mind either... "Trust" is a strong word, but I definitely give the opportunity to get to know me better, and know what my expertises are... I like networking, looking for collabos, helping others, & knowing people in real life...

I handle copyright coordinations through my Epic Records internship, I DJ events, I work for municipality daily, I have my own songs on iTunes, and I write articles for blogs - so it's not like my name, FB, phones, etc hasn't been given out hundreds of times already. I pride myself in being reachable. So if you have ideas or questions, feel free to hit me up.