User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 25

Thread: MAG: LLL Week 10 E-zine

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

MAG: LLL Week 10 E-zine

LLL Season 17 E-zine

Week 10

King's Corner

Ok we got something different going on this week. EVERYONE IS A CONTENDER THIS WEEK. Since motherfuckers like to no show and sign out, doing a traditional contenders match really wasn't an option. But I actually kinda like this idea. I may try to incorporate this into another week if it works out as well as it could. BEST VERSE GETS A CHAMP MATCH. So even if ur battling a noob, go hard as fuck and separate urself from the pack. Anyone can get it, regardless of ur record. if ur 2-5, but u drop some fucking fire this week, u'll get a shot.

In other news, we have an Alias Tourny starting up. You can find the forum on the main page if u haven't already signed up. I already joined up myself, so it's pretty much a competition for second place now. Nothing wrong with second place though, think about how many dudes aren't even gonna make it that far.

Something new this week and from here out, I'm gonna be featuring music from RB members. We got a lot of dope music coming out of this site and I want to highlight it a little more and get these guys the recognition they deserve...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=4pjvLSFOuP0

Last edited by King; June 18th, 2014 at 11:01 PM
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Re: fsafsd

Reviews

ill Nik-a vs madnkrazy

This was a good old fashion passionate ass whoopin. Mad got his shoes coat n hat tooken lol. For real tho this is the shit I'm talking about. Nik was battling a dude he knew he could beat no problem, but still put in work and dropped a dope verse. Thats what LLL is about, SMASH ur opponent, always. Mad, keep doing ur thing dude. Best way to get better is to jump in with the sharks.

KO PUNCH

u’re wording will never ever hit, I’ll get u angry with a better clever diss
    I’m not just here to push ur buttons… I been killin madn since Sega Genesis

Allen Knight vs Cai

Am I the only one who noticed Cai dropped more lines than AK?? lol. Didn't matter, voters really weren't feeling Cai's verse and AK hit with a couple solid punches. Cai may not have connected a lot here, but I noticed his wording improved. His punches were more concise and smoother, props for that homie. Just gotta work on finding some harsher/more creative concepts.

KO PUNCH

& I destroy ur sluts vag, soon as I spread the hoes legs
    I mountain dew that bitch till her pussy looked like it was signaling a fucking code red

Fresh vs Clout

Very close battle here. This is some of the best wording I've seen from Fresh, props on that dude. I think his concepts kinda fell off towards the second half of his verse and that's what made this a contest. Clout had a decent verse also, decent warning, but in all honesty I would have voted Fresh. Definitely a close battle though, I just thought Clout went a little hard on the nameplay attempts, and I hate exclamation points in verses lol. Good battle though fellas, good to see new battlers with promise.

KO PUNCH

ur mack game's washed up. It could dive into sinks.
    Only time bitches Keep Tabs on u, is after a long night of buyin them drinks

CONTENDERS MATCH

Wordz AhGod vs Packed Graves

Definitely a close battle than the votes would suggest. I think Wordz got a KO here, but every vote claimed it could go either way. I think Wordz is hitting his stride now, I'd just like to see him get more personal. I think he doesn't have the style to drop as many generics as he does, his style is geared towards personals. Thats why he kills in pic battles. Packed brought some dope shit as well. But overall this was one of his weaker verses concept wise. He had a couple of really played ones like carpal tunnel, maid/made. He might do better to start getting more personal also. Sometimes thats the best way to avoid played shit.

KO PUNCH

if Kwality aint writing, Graves flight won't even gain maturity
    Im lifting this league off da ground, G force would propel it into obscurity
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    64-17

Battle of the Week

CHAMP MATCH

Galactic vs SIk

Galactic

He lovesssssss getting advice from Allen Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by SiK
    Who wanna take bets on how many quotes Gal uses this week?
    I’ll probably go w/ 4. Call me a Biter I’ll still get votes galore
    Cuz I’m fillin my verse w/ Sik Lines just to offset the lack of quotes from yours

Quote Originally Posted by SiK
    girl

She was a month n a half early tho

She was only 4lbs 3 ounces

Adalyn Reese
    Champ? Nik smashed in Contender, basically brought ‘em the hearse
    That was a Fight for your Life. & you came out lookin worse than your daughter @ birth
    I’ma sick fuck. The type to snatch ^ ya girl as the phone rings in ya cubicle
    Fuck Stringing her along. I’ll Tyrese up while you Listen to him sing at her funeral
    You won't beat me. No matter what you do I'm better w/ rivals
    Idc if you bring the Heat. Allen’s points mean NOTHING once you get to the Finals
    Dude acts like he’s cool w/ black folk. Don’t try it whore, what you lyin for?
    How you go’n talk ‘bout Fresh’s N*gga pass when ‘Nika’ himself denied you yours

Quote Originally Posted by SiK View Post
    Its a good....just clarity that I got robbed...im cool wit it
    ^^ Tell me how this kid isn’t tight, that SAP loss has you bitchin despite
    You say you got Robbed. I prefer Mugged & beaten to within 1 inch of ya life
    This kid is a shame. And your audio? I grimace in pain
    I respect you for layin down tracks. Now I just hope you'd get hit by a train
    Wack as fuck. < That description, you seem to be fitting it man
    Cuz ya wording isn't just Out in Left Field, it's Brett Gardner diving into the stands

vs

Sik

Look......

Gals got no concepts, usin other peoples words against em is lame but check..
    This faggot keeps usin quotes in battles, cause hes never given the same respect
    I'll have ya girl leave you for me, tellin her friends my dicks bomb as hell
    I dont just turn ya Exxon, she at the gas station right now boostin their condom sales
    Ill fuck every broad in ya fam bitch, then roll out..and they ask to ride with
    Cause Galant on me so much that Mitsubishi just cut me a check for advertisment
    This must be a Setup....you aint rapbattles burglar, cuz really this kid is lame
    Gals not just starving for attention, runway models are jealous of this bitches Frame
    Your lines are tired as fuck and im wired and buck..believe what i writes fresh
    Cuz theres Quality Inn my bars, we just read your verses to get a good nights rest
    I heard ya girls tryina get away, cause this fag is clingy and always makes it worse
    Ya bitch aint just dyin to be rescued, Bowe Bergdahl told the Army to save her first
    My bars are fine tuned, yours are off key faggot n im doper than narcotics scrub
    Any bar G-string together is more ass than strippers sharing one at an exotic club
    Your such a slow faggot, and being handicap is something you must embrace
    Its sooo obvious that gallery tarred, and ima paint the asphalt with your fuckin face

WE HAVE A NEW CHAMP! In what was maaaybe the best battle of the season so far. I think the only other competition it would have would be Nik vs AK. This was a very close battle, which was reflected in the votes. Siks Gallery tarred bar was fucking FIIIIRRREEEE. I think I saw someone hate on it, ur fucking crazy sir. Gal got personal with his verse, which I love, but he just didn't bring enough overall to get the job done. He needed one or two more really solid hits to swing this battle in his favor but they weren't there. Good battle gents, easily deserving of BOTW.

Verse of the Week

Sik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRn9E7NGKQs
    Last edited by King; June 18th, 2014 at 10:23 PM
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    64-17

Power Rankings

5- Allen Knight

4- Galactic

3- ill Nik-a

2- Wordz AhGod

1- Sik

This shit gets harder to do every week lol. Allen Knight is trying to get back in the mix after being out for a bit. Galactic is coming off a tough loss to Sik, you could argue him being higher I think. Nik dropped a dope verse last week, and showed he'll drop quality regardless of the strength of his opponent. Wordz just got that big win I've been waiting to see from him to get a champ match, and Sik is coming off a real solid showing in the Champ match getting himself VOTW and BOTW.

Honorable Mentions

Packed Graves

$in City

Alphabet

murda sho

Packed has been on a little bit of a skid lately. I expect him to pull it together and get back on track soon. $in just needs to string a couple wins together and he'll be top 5 imo. Alpha definitely has the potential, just hasn't had to drop a real verse yet. Same story with Sho.
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    64-17

Top Punches

Fuck your 13-0 record.. Your name is trash so watch this clout
    After you C this L theres no question MY heavy punches will knock you OUT

Fresh vs Clout

ur mack game's washed up. It could dive into sinks.
    Only time bitches Keep Tabs on u, is after a long night of buyin them drinks

Clout vs Fresh

your a mod so this will Stick & il teach you- your own lesson
    in Frontlines you made some great moves, getting battles to the Closed section

Packed Graves vs Wordz AhGod

Galactic exposed em, so without a bite we doubt u could win
    dudes warned me about u. so after I tare u apart I'll throw caution to the wind.
    if Kwality aint writing, Graves flight won't even gain maturity
    Im lifting this league off da ground, G force would propel it into obscurity

Wordz AhGod vs Packed Graves

I’ll probably go w/ 4. Call me a Biter I’ll still get votes galore
    Cuz I’m fillin my verse w/ Sik Lines just to offset the lack of quotes from yours
    Champ? Nik smashed in Contender, basically brought ‘em the hearse
    That was a Fight for your Life. & you came out lookin worse than your daughter @ birth

Galactic vs Sik

Your lines are tired as fuck and im wired and buck..believe what i writes fresh
    Cuz theres Quality Inn my bars, we just read your verses to get a good nights rest
    Your such a slow faggot, and being handicap is something you must embrace
    Its sooo obvious that gallery tarred, and ima paint the asphalt with your fuckin face

Sik vs Galactic

I destroy ur sluts vag, soon as I spread the hoes legs
    I mountain dew that bitch till her pussy looked like it was signaling a fucking code red

Allen Knight vs Cai

u’re wording will never ever hit, I’ll get u angry with a better clever diss
    I’m not just here to push ur buttons… I been killin madn since Sega Genesis
    It's insane g, I haven't read a verse worse than this lame's see
    u don't have a quarter of skill... while mine are the Spur's first in game three

ill Nik-a vs Madnkrazy

U have no hope, headz wanna take blades n go at ur throat,
    N i won't do shit fo sho..but laugh..cuz fuckin ey this fags a joke..

Smog

You're dirty as fuck from poor hygiene, your skins ashy and dry
    PE never takes showers, except after that class with the guys

$in City
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    64-17

Previews

murda sho vs TGF

This was the only way for me to guarantee Sho actually got a battle that went to votes. So ya, u know the rest...

$in City vs KnowP

Could battle here. Sin has dropped some haymakers this season, but I think KnowP is a little more consistent than Sin. This will definitely be a close battle, I think KnowP will edge it out.

Packed Graves vs Madnkrazy

I got Packed taking this one comfortably. He's coming off a loss in the contenders match, I'm sure he wants to get back in one soon. Mad just needs to try and find some hard hitting concepts to keep this close.

Allen Knight vs Alphabet

Good battle here. Could be BOTW, but I doubt it will. Allens already mentioned that he's trying to get that title back, and he still hasn't lost yet this season. Alphas kinda been coasting, not really tested. Could go either way, I got AK coming out with the win.

Foul vs Killing Spree

Close match up here. Both dudes looking to elevate and make it to the next level. I think the edge in skill goes to Foul here, but I can see this potentially going either way. Good battle to get some momentum going for these guys.

Ill Nik-a vs Galactic

Another BOTW possibility here. This would be my pick tbh, both these dudes bring it with every verse so I'm hoping for a really dope battle. I'm gonna pick Nik to take the W here. Gal can drop dope shit without a dope, but I think Nik has the edge in consistency.

Smog vs Twisted

Twisted is Lawd. This is a good match up. I think both these guys are on a similar level skill wise so I'd expect a really close battle. You could pretty much flip a coin to pick a winner but I'ma keep it TLL and pick Twisted to win a close one.

CHAMP MATCH

Wordz AhGod vs Sik

Dope match up here. Definitely BOTW potential. Siks made it to the top of the mountain, now the question is can he stay there. Wordz has been hungry from this opportunity since he's come back, so I don't expect him to waste it, I'm sure he's gonna bring some fire. Real tough battle to pick a winner, I guess I'ma go with Sik keeping the title in a nail biter. 6 votes to 4.

[SC]http://soundcloud.com/eie-3/living-what-you-rapping-ft-abu[/SC]
    Daz ft. Abu
    Last edited by King; June 18th, 2014 at 10:30 PM
    The Last Level

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Re: MAG: LLL Week 10 E-zine

Well done.

SiK

Dope mag bro. Always worth the wait

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

word to da vatican homie, dope mag.. good luck @SiK shit should be a good battle homie.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    39-22
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion Golden Glove Champion 25+ Wins

dope mag

SiK

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    word to da vatican homie, dope mag.. good luck @SiK shit should be a good battle homie.
    Word. I should prolly start writting soon lol

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

I got one bar written down lmao.. but its one hard ass bar haha.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Props king, nice ass mag

Battle Record
    43-22
    Awards Gauntlet Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Tag Champion LLL Champion

@King D ope ass mag, son. Love the fact you're putting RB music in the mag.