User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: WK 10 Ill Nik-A vs Galactic (ill Nik-a Wins)

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

WK 10 Ill Nik-A vs Galactic (ill Nik-a Wins)

LLL Official Rules & Regulations

CHECK IN DUE: WEDNESDAY @ 11:59 PM PST
    VERSUS DUE: FRIDAY @ 11:59 PMPEST
    LINE LIMIT: Minimum of 10 lines, Maximum of 16
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    43-22
    Awards Gauntlet Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Tag Champion LLL Champion

Re: WK 10 Ill Nik-A vs Galactic

I'm thinking 10 or 12.

Battle Record
    5-1

Welcome!
    You listen to that Aesop shit dont u, roflz...u fuck ass backpacking geek

Battle Record
    5-1

I’m the best here smashing these kids, with everything u lacking my nig
    If u embraced competition… my shit’s more like a bear hug cracking ur ribs
    I’m mentioned around the best; that’s something u seek patiently
    I mean last week u had so many nik lines… Carmelo is opting for free agency
    Pimps don’t only slap hoes, gimme elbow room or u too’ll get smacked bro
    but why ask Galactic to give me space… I already entered his girl’s black hole
    ur wack flow makes everyone roll with my punches, so fuck this nerd’s spiel
    ur concepts & wording are the wackest to date… making success feel like a 3rd wheel
    my words real, in order for u to have a dope line u need to quote, quote & quote again
    ur family just planned an intervention with Dr Drew cuz of the dependency u’ve grown to them
    You listen to that Aesop shit dont u, roflz...u fuck ass backpacking geek

Battle Record
    43-22
    Awards Gauntlet Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Tag Champion LLL Champion

Ya not feelin as youthful. Ya reads just don’t have the appeal that they used to
    That loss in Champ wasn’t just Ill Advised, it was signed & dated w/ your seal of approval
    I expect more from a vet, quit rushin it man. Wording’s so light it should come w/ a tan
    Ya career’s really starting to Take Off. Now all you need is your punches to Land
    You have no emotions, bro, keep actin like ya not a recluse
    It seems you’re a RobotNik, so it makes sense for you to battle Sonic & lose
    Hungry for bitches but you’ll never put ya face in raw + you’re a racist whore
    So if he talks of Chocolate Bunnies in bed, TRUST it’s the Fornicate before
    You're a clueless faggot yaself, as long as ya Jordan's are clean, ya happy as hell
    Ya girl left t’a Sneak Around. & when she came home u beat her til she put it back on the shelf

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Iight..

I like this..

Dope

ur concepts & wording are the wackest to date… making success feel like a 3rd wheel
    Iight

my words real, in order for u to have a dope line u need to quote, quote & quote again
    ur family just planned an intervention with Dr Drew cuz of the dependency u’ve grown to them
    This ones nice too..

Vs..

Ya not feelin as youthful. Ya reads just don’t have the appeal that they used to
    That loss in Champ wasn’t just Ill Advised, it was signed & dated w/ your seal of approval
    Fuckin dope IMO..

I expect more from a vet, quit rushin it man. Wording’s so light it should come w/ a tan
    Ya career’s really starting to Take Off. Now all you need is your punches to Land
    This was off a bit..

Iight np

Lol.. Nice

You're a clueless faggot yaself, as long as ya Jordan's are clean, ya happy as hell
    Ya girl left t’a Sneak Around. & when she came home u beat her til she put it back on the shelf
    Lol. Dope..

This a close battle man..nik I really liked the knock lines, black hole and family plan , dope bars.. Gal I liked ur opener thought that was lotb IMO chocolate bunnies n sneakers were dope too.. 3 quotes apiece here so I gotta go gal with his opener, thought that was dope af IMO.. Could prolly go either way but good read from both..

Vote galactic

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Nik:

Opener was self hype, wasn't feeling it too much. Nik lines was cool. Give me space was alright. Wackiest to date was dope, IMO. Intervention was cool. Overall a pretty solid verse, felt you could have did away either self hype and worded just a few of your concepts a littler harsher but none the less a solid verse with a smooth read.

Vs

Gal:

Opener was cool. I've seen take off /land plays a lot. And you didn't give t a fresh enough twist. Didn't like rribotnil, was corny, IMO.. Chocolate bunnies could have been worded a little harsher, IMO but was cool. I've seen a lot of sneaker plays done on Nik but this was a fresh twist, which I liked. Overall a cool verse, I think your opener and your closer were your best bars, and the middle of your verse kind of fell flat for me.

OVERALL: pretty close battle, and feel Nik was Just the more enjoyable verse for me. I don't think his concepts were dope besides that wackiest to date but his smooth wording helped his concepts a lot. As were Gal had some cool concepts but IMO lacked that harsh execution to land them effectively, so w/ that being said...

V/Nik. Nice battle, tho... Props.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Ill nik- embracing was dope, 3rd wheel was nice,

Vs

Gal -Opener was cool, fornicate could have been dope wasn't feeling the execution and wording felt soft,

Think gal had a chance but he didn't take the time to word his stuff right. Nik started dope and kind of lost some steam for a bit but he was consistent for the most part and his missed weren't as bad as gals to me.

V/Ill nik
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

vs

pretty slick battle. not as close as it seems. felt gal had some coo hits but were stretched at times and didnt land as hard. ill had the better stingers and wording. bars flowed well. good battle overall.

v. ill

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33
    Awards Cypher Winner FL HOF 50+ Wins FL Tag Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion

Nik you had, Knick lines, black hole which I thought was spot on & the closer your other bars seemed. Little bit shaky or didn't land as cleanly. But so far the Black hole is line of battle by far.

Vs

Gal you had, opener was decent nothing to crazy, chocolate bunnies was dope & the closer was pretty nice as well. You seemed like you might have rushed this a little bit & didn't come really how you wanted.

I got to give this to Nik for this simple fact he came more polished & wording carried him through his downfalls.
    1x Best Overall Textcee(tie)
    1x FL Best Text Battler

Battle Record
    1-7

Re: WK 10 Ill Nik-A vs Galactic (OPEN FOR VOTES)

embrace, 3rd wheel

vs.

opener

nik started off hard then started 2 fall off toward the end, gal opener was nice n everything else was worded meh imo but nik 2 hit way harder seen better from gal

v/nik

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by ill nik-A View Post
    - MILD.. NOTHING TO DIRECT.. LITTLE SELFHYPE ISH
    -OK HIT
    -OK, I DIDNT REALLY LIKE IT
    -PRETTY NICE
    -IIGHT HIT

vs

Quote Originally Posted by Galactic View Post
    -IIGHT
    -MILD IVE SEEN TAKE OFF CONCEPTS BEFORE
    -OK
    - EHH
    -ALRIGHT CONCEPT

VOTE-iLL
    pretty close battle but i got iLL slightly edging this

SiK

On my phone

Nik

Opener was cool. The nik lines was nice...3rd wheel was straight firrreee closer was nice

Gal

Opener was cool, punches land was nice, lost me on sonic, fornicate was fiiire, closer was worded bad. It didnt tie together

Both had a firre bar. Didnt like black hole from Nik but Gal had sonic and sneak around that didnt hit for me real close.

Only thing I can go off here is misses cause everything else Is nearly tied.

V/Nik

Dope battle tho

gun bar papi
    Battle Record
    15-7

Nik

Galactic

I think Nik coulda really landed a lot more clean harsh punches, these were jabs at best I've seen Nik drop way better stuff than this, Galactic verse was pretty clean, a couple misses but the ones he got off were well written I fucks wit it so I'll vote Gal
    psst >>>>

... fuck you

Battle Record
    6-12

Nik:

pretty cool opener

lol nice

Galactic:

nice opener/nameplay

ha! another nice nameplay...mad creative

lmao!! nameplays are all on point!! nice wordplay, diss and nameplay

nice battle here overall. I got Gal winning this with one more quoteable bar. The nameplays were on fire!! they didnt get boring every one of them was nice..Niks verse was cool as well but i got him being edged out slightly here...good battle props to both v/ Galactic