User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Question

Battle Record
    7-0
    Awards Haiku Season Champion PC HOF

Question

Can you enable the editing of posts within the haiku league? We were always able to edit in the past and I don't foresee the possibility of any shady activity given the maturity level of the peoples in there.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Re: Question

Seconded.

And carried?

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Quote Originally Posted by Mantra View Post
    Can you enable the editing of posts within the haiku league? We were always able to edit in the past and I don't foresee the possibility of any shady activity given the maturity level of the peoples in there.
    All leagues have had the editing ability removed after a certain member edited out their entire verse from SS because he didn't get his way on something

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Fuck you need to edit the shit for? Proof read your shit son. And @Spartacus you know you don't give a fuck enough to be opinionated about this nucca
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    7-0

Lmao @ the bolded letters.

Battle Record
    124-23

Lmao @ the bolded letters.
    What can I say, it fit.
    I was wondering if anyone was going to catch that.

Add & Follow

·

Battle Record
    7-0

Quote Originally Posted by ILLunatic View Post
    What can I say, it fit.
    I was wondering if anyone was going to catch that.
    I was told GoW handles the text side of things, but was wondering if we could get someone modded over in the poetry section. From what I heard Frost isn't much of a presence these days and Android is locked up. Granted it doesn't need much attention, it would be nice to have someone at the reigns if needed. Plus, maybe we could move towards putting some ideas in motion to liven things up activity-wise. Apparently, Android asked Truth Iscariot to hold down the fort in his absence, but has yet to get a response/ruling on the matter. If it's not in your power to make it happen, would you mind passing the word on to GoW.

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

I second the editing option in all battlegrounds

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

I was told GoW handles the text side of things, but was wondering if we could get someone modded over in the poetry section. From what I heard Frost isn't much of a presence these days and Android is locked up. Granted it doesn't need much attention, it would be nice to have someone at the reigns if needed. Plus, maybe we could move towards putting some ideas in motion to liven things up activity-wise. Apparently, Android asked Truth Iscariot to hold down the fort in his absence, but has yet to get a response/ruling on the matter. If it's not in your power to make it happen, would you mind passing the word on to GoW.

Yeah, you have any one in mind, sad as shit android got locked up

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

yeah I am going to put truth int here but my main worry is truth is being called every where like everyone wants him to help in sections so im worried he is goign to be pulled thin

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    yeah I am going to put truth int here but my main worry is truth is being called every where like everyone wants him to help in sections so im worried he is goign to be pulled thin
    Have you considered @Spartacus ? Can't lie, the guy has passion and is on here frequently enough. Nothing against Truth, Truth is like a precocious daughter to me... but seems he's in demand everywhere.

Battle Record
    7-0

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post

Yeah I don't know what he's in for, but hopefully he's out soon.

As far as the forum, I could help out or co-mod with him for the time being, if needed. I modded that forum for a minute before the site went to shit, as well as both the poetry leagues. I know you don't know me, but I'm sure there's quite a few people who could vouch for my reliability as a staff member.
    Last edited by Mantra; June 20th, 2014 at 08:26 PM

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Think said he was going in for about 2 or 3 months if I'm not mistaken in the crew chat
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    124-23

Yeah I don't know what he's in for, but hopefully he's out soon.

As far as the forum, I could help out or co-mod with him for the time being, if needed. I modded that forum for a minute before the site went to shit, as well as both the poetry leagues. I know you don't know me, but I'm sure there's quite a few people who could vouch for my reliability as a staff member.
    Vouched!

Add & Follow

·

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Humble subtly. Poetic.

And, a good choice, @God of War