Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 19 of 19

Thread: Jawn Raw - Born Alone, Die Alone

Battle Record
    35-10
    Awards 25+ Wins

Re: Jawn Raw - Born Alone, Die Alone

Quote Originally Posted by Nahlidge View Post
    @Jawn Raw This was nice duke. I liked the scratching. The hook was nice. I can picture it being rocked at a show with some call/response type crowd interaction. You did your thing. Post more of your music here when you drop more tracks. Weren't you the one who put out that ssomething "..or the lost art" project? Or something along those lines. maybe I'm confusing you with someone else.
    I don't think so, but thanks man. I used to go by Paranoid.

Battle Record
    9-18
    Awards VBL Champion

this beat is dope as fuck
    flow was on point man good shit - delivery was cool *& i rarely say this but the energy could have came down a little in place of a little pain in your lisp* - would have made the emotion of the lyrics pop out more
    but besides that because that's only my personal opinion

overall this track was dope - lyrics were cool. hook was decent - "i dont know" would have been dope if you whispered it on the track

man good drop dude - i'd bump this a couple more times in my playlist to be honost

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Mike Wrecka's Avatar

definitely enjoyed this. real presence on the mic. I agree with others that the hook was lacking. otherwise a real good listen. good shit

maybe u should've incoprated the stratching and just said "I was Born to Die Alone"
    That would be good or maybe have that be the scratch. Overall I liked the song. Beat, flow all that was on point. It's good to see you're still rhyming. You still doing that battle league in your area?