User Tag List

Page 1 of 26 1 2 11 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 387

Thread: ----------------------------------------------------------------

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

----------------------------------------------------------------

fsdafdsf
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: LLL Week 9 Chat

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    fsdafdsf
    You ever been round house kicked in the face by a yellow belt, bro?

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by fresh View Post
    nah but i've had to check a couple black belts for thinking that shit meant something
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Yea.. I've done the same thing. Especially those MMA wannabe's yo. I remember, this one time at band camp;

I was at the bar and this short, stocky white dude wearing all MMA attire tried to press me because his chick kept eye fuckin me. So to make a long story short, dude tried to charge at me and I just hit him in the face with a knee... That's was the end, LOLOL...

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    nah but i've had to check a couple black belts for thinking that shit meant something
    They offered me a black belt, but I told em to go fuck themselves.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

when was the last time you took a cigarette burn nigga.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Yea.. I've done the same thing. Especially those MMA wannabe's yo. I remember, this one time at band camp;

I was at the bar and this short, stocky white dude wearing all MMA attire tried to press me because his chick kept eye fuckin me. So to make a long story short, dude tried to charge at me and I just hit him in the face with a knee... That's was the end, LOLOL...
    I hate the ppl who wear all the tap out shit smh.

Battle Record
    96-70

I hate the ppl who wear all the tap out shit smh.

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    when was the last time you took a cigarette burn nigga.
    Whens the last time you got hit in the back of the head with a stove?

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Whens the last time you got hit in the back of the head with a stove?
    whens the last time you threw your girl at another white bitch and she thought it was a shovel.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    96-70

whens the last time you threw your girl at another white bitch and she thought it was a shovel.
    I throw my girl all over the place how could I remember one time?

Battle Record
    112-23

you ever punch some body in the mouth so hard your whole body goes inside him and he exploded, nigga?
    カミノコトバ

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Lies! Lies! You planted a smooch on that poor man and he punched you and left. You were in the middle of the bar crying and nursing your chardonnay.

Battle Record
    96-70

you ever punch some body in the mouth so hard your whole body goes inside him and he exploded, nigga?
    You ever tapped into your kneecap to extract the juice so a homeless person could have a drink?

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Father View Post
    Lies! Lies! You planted a smooch on that poor man and he punched you and left. You were in the middle of the bar crying and nursing your chardonnay.
    Lol