User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 19 of 19

Thread: Wk 9 CHAMP MATCH Galactic vs Sik (Sik Wins)

Battle Record
    5-1

Re: Wk 9 CHAMP MATCH Galactic vs Sik (OPEN FOR VOTES, ALL MUST VOTE)

Galactic, hated ur opener, flipping quotes is easy and I really hate them however, the shot at the daughter was harsh, low but ouch, tyrese and allens points were solid, track line is super dooper played, mugged shit was cool, not bad... those not mentioned I hated

sik,

besides the played exxon line and the weird ender, everything connected imo, pretty consistent verse really

this was cool, pretty competitive and even imo, I think sik takes it by a slim margin

stay up kiddos
    You listen to that Aesop shit dont u, roflz...u fuck ass backpacking geek

SiK

@King I voted on everything and fed the ns. Not at comp so links are hard

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

uppp
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

You won't beat me. No matter what you do I'm better w/ rivals
    Idc if you bring the Heat. Allen’s points mean NOTHING once you get to the Finals
    Wack as fuck. < That description, you seem to be fitting it man
    Cuz ya wording isn't just Out in Left Field, it's Brett Gardner diving into the stands

vs

Your lines are tired as fuck and im wired and buck..believe what i writes fresh
    Cuz theres Quality Inn my bars, we just read your verses to get a good nights rest
    I heard ya girls tryina get away, cause this fag is clingy and always makes it worse
    Ya bitch aint just dyin to be rescued, Bowe Bergdahl told the Army to save her first
    My bars are fine tuned, yours are off key faggot n im doper than narcotics scrub
    Any bar G-string together is more ass than strippers sharing one at an exotic club

it was a cool read, both had some cool and some played concepts that they just reworded like all the quote shit.. Gals Reese lines were pretty lame to me honestly.. I don't really go for personals much unless they have a strong concept which I didn't feel they did. Sik had a few lines I would have quoted if it wasn't cos I wasn't feeling the wording but he was still more consistent here.

v/Sik
    カミノコトバ