User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: Wk 9 CHAMP MATCH Galactic vs Sik (Sik Wins)

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Wk 9 CHAMP MATCH Galactic vs Sik (Sik Wins)

LLL Official Rules & Regulations

CHECK IN DUE: WEDNESDAY @ 11:59 PM EST
    VERSUS DUE: FRIDAY @ 11:59 PM EST
    LINE LIMIT: 16 - 20 LINES
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    43-22
    Awards Gauntlet Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Tag Champion LLL Champion

Re: Wk 9 CHAMP MATCH Galactic vs Sik

Good luck, friend. How many lines you wanna go?

SiK

Word, we meet again. 16 is good with me

SiK

16 sent to @King

@Galactic

Battle Record
    43-22
    Awards Gauntlet Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Tag Champion LLL Champion

I went 16.

He lovesssssss getting advice from Allen Knight.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiK
    Who wanna take bets on how many quotes Gal uses this week?
    I’ll probably go w/ 4. Call me a Biter I’ll still get votes galore
    Cuz I’m fillin my verse w/ Sik Lines just to offset the lack of quotes from yours
    Quote Originally Posted by SiK
    girl

She was a month n a half early tho

She was only 4lbs 3 ounces

Adalyn Reese
    Champ? Nik smashed in Contender, basically brought ‘em the hearse
    That was a Fight for your Life. & you came out lookin worse than your daughter @ birth
    I’ma sick fuck. The type to snatch ^ ya girl as the phone rings in ya cubicle
    Fuck Stringing her along. I’ll Tyrese up while you Listen to him sing at her funeral
    You won't beat me. No matter what you do I'm better w/ rivals
    Idc if you bring the Heat. Allen’s points mean NOTHING once you get to the Finals
    Dude acts like he’s cool w/ black folk. Don’t try it whore, what you lyin for?
    How you go’n talk ‘bout Fresh’s N*gga pass when ‘Nika’ himself denied you yours
    Quote Originally Posted by SiK View Post
    Its a good....just clarity that I got robbed...im cool wit it
    ^^ Tell me how this kid isn’t tight, that SAP loss has you bitchin despite
    You say you got Robbed. I prefer Mugged & beaten to within 1 inch of ya life
    This kid is a shame. And your audio? I grimace in pain
    I respect you for layin down tracks. Now I just hope you'd get hit by a train
    Wack as fuck. < That description, you seem to be fitting it man
    Cuz ya wording isn't just Out in Left Field, it's Brett Gardner diving into the stands

SiK

Look......

Gals got no concepts, usin other peoples words against em is lame but check..
    This faggot keeps usin quotes in battles, cause hes never given the same respect
    I'll have ya girl leave you for me, tellin her friends my dicks bomb as hell
    I dont just turn ya Exxon, she at the gas station right now boostin their condom sales
    Ill fuck every broad in ya fam bitch, then roll out..and they ask to ride with
    Cause Galant on me so much that Mitsubishi just cut me a check for advertisment
    This must be a Setup....you aint rapbattles burglar, cuz really this kid is lame
    Gals not just starving for attention, runway models are jealous of this bitches Frame
    Your lines are tired as fuck and im wired and buck..believe what i writes fresh
    Cuz theres Quality Inn my bars, we just read your verses to get a good nights rest
    I heard ya girls tryina get away, cause this fag is clingy and always makes it worse
    Ya bitch aint just dyin to be rescued, Bowe Bergdahl told the Army to save her first
    My bars are fine tuned, yours are off key faggot n im doper than narcotics scrub
    Any bar G-string together is more ass than strippers sharing one at an exotic club
    Your such a slow faggot, and being handicap is something you must embrace
    Its sooo obvious that gallery tarred, and ima paint the asphalt with your fuckin face
    Last edited by SiK; June 14th, 2014 at 04:32 AM

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Re: Wk 9 CHAMP MATCH Galactic vs Sik (OPEN FOR VOTES, ALL MUST VOTE)

He lovesssssss getting advice from Allen Knight.
    Originally Posted by SiK
    Who wanna take bets on how many quotes Gal uses this week?
    Cuz I’m fillin my verse w/ Sik Lines just to offset the lack of quotes from yours
    Nice..

Originally Posted by SiK
    girl

She was a month n a half early tho

She was only 4lbs 3 ounces

Adalyn Reese
    That was a Fight for your Life. & you came out lookin worse than your daughter @ birth
    Harsh. Foul play dawg.. Hit tho

Fuck Stringing her along. I’ll Tyrese up while you Listen to him sing at her funeral
    Lol, worked well IMO

Idc if you bring the Heat. Allen’s points mean NOTHING once you get to the Finals
    Again dope personal

Ha.. Nice

Originally Posted by SiK
    Its a good....just clarity that I got robbed...im cool wit it
    I feel that

Seen that almost exactly..

Cuz ya wording isn't just Out in Left Field, it's Brett Gardner diving into the stands
    Lol.. Iight

Vs..

This faggot keeps usin quotes in battles, cause hes never given the same respect
    Yup.. Dope

I dont just turn ya Exxon, she at the gas station right now boostin their condom sales
    Lol.. Dope

Went smooth..

This must be a Setup....you aint rapbattles burglar, cuz really this kid is lame
    Gals not just starving for attention, runway models are jealous of this bitches Frame
    Ha that's funny.. Pretty good shit

Cuz theres Quality Inn my bars, we just read your verses to get a good nights rest
    I'm feelin it

I heard ya girls tryina get away, cause this fag is clingy and always makes it worse
    Ya bitch aint just dyin to be rescued, Bowe Bergdahl told the Army to save her first
    Nice

My bars are fine tuned, yours are off key faggot n im doper than narcotics scrub
    Any bar G-string together is more ass than strippers sharing one at an exotic club
    Damn..

Its sooo obvious that gallery tarred, and ima paint the asphalt with your fuckin face
    Harsh shit..

Dope battle first off.. Fire barz here...gal had a more personal approach while sik seemed to attack the hell outta him wit np n wp.. There's nothing I disliked about these verse exept the train track line only cuz I seem a similar one recently.. Besides that gal had hard hits.. Now sik wasnt as personal but dropped a whole bunch of shit that was harsh af.. Usually personal would win here but I think siks verse was one of the better ones I e seen since joining.. Very creative from both but sik props on a beastly drop dawg..gal ur verse was iLL af too but IMO I got sik here..

Very good and close battle...good shit fellas for real n am very interested to see other cats thoughts..

Imo Vote sik

Battle Record
    22-3

LOL, i liked this one. Cool flip on his trash talk.

You guys like to get real personal huh, this was a stinger

LOL, not bad here. Thought this was funny and solid.

nicely done on this personal, relevant

You have a filler multi in your setup, i wasn't feeling this one. So ill-nikas name's pronounced as Nikka not Neek-a, dually noted.

Not too big on this one either. I like that you did a play, just not a fan of the ending impact.

I like this, good shot in my book.

cool nothing crazy though - liked the hyperbole though.

[QUOTE=SiK;8547741]Look......

Your lines are long & Too wordy, lack of flow for me. I see you used a similar Personal for the opener, but poorly executed - my friend.

This was cool, not bad sik. Flow is better here as well.

Gal-aunt is how its pronounced. You would need to say Gal's Aunt - for it to work for me. Its ok, but forced as well which lightens the impact.

Kind of weird here - comes of in a fragment & awkward, It should've been worded something like
    "The way gal starves for attention? has runway models jealous of this bitch's frame"

alot of "ands" in your set up. The punch was cool - i liked it.

You should cut some words out. You come off very wordy, you might want to that into consideration. Punch is ok - pretty good.

Punch was cool, set up was wordy again.

Your such a slow faggot, being handicap's something you must embrace

i really didnt like the Gallery tarred/ Gal-a-retard. Seemed forced to me. I did like the idea behind to punch though. It was out of the box, i can appreciate the creative process

I have gal taking this, his wording was much smoother. He had a better flow, Sik you have words that could be dropped from your bars. Alot of your concepts were cool for the most part. Just wasn't feeling alot of it - it came of drawn out for me at times. Gal, Quotes do get a little crazy if you rely on them that much. I do feel you got wordy at times but not to the point, where it killed the read of a bar. You did have some filler, but your final product was key here. This was a good battle - Gal, had stronger personal shots. I felt the daughter line was a little unfair. But hey, this is how you guy's do this in this art form.

v/ Gal - good battle guys!

Battle Record
    39-22
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion Golden Glove Champion 25+ Wins

I respect you for layin down tracks. Now I just hope you'd get hit by a trai

vs

this was close af, but all in all gal took the slight edge with having more of a personal touch in his verse which made for a bit more impact overall. sik had some bars that were misses and even the gallery tarred was semi forced to me but still was creative enough to get a quote imo. i think sik had the lotb with the starving for attention line but word.. slight edge is going to gal.

You've Earned a Custom Title! madnkrazy's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-4

vs

Pretty close battle..both had some decent concepts and wittyness. Gal with a couple personals that hit. I liked a lot of lines from both but those were the two i liked the most. I felt that gal started off real good used a lot of quotes, which i think waters down the read. But they were good references to the disses so it helps anyone who didn't know what he was talking about. I felt sik's opener was blah but after that was just a barrage of punches. I think he needed to vast out some of the disses but other then that it was solid lines. I thought gal's ender was blah as well..got lazy at the end. Really tough to pick here. I think sik's punches were a tad bit harder imo. very close battle though.

vote-sik

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

I liked this
    Cool
    Nice
    Nah. I personally don't like sports references unless they dope af. this was a miss for me
    Ok, cool
    Nice flip, liekd this
    this is ok
    Not feeling this\

vs

Jab here
    Nice
    This comes across as forced to me
    cool
    This could have been worded a lil different i think.. But still decent
    I liked this
    Nice
    Nice closer.. Liked how you tied in gallery/paint nad tarred/ashpalt

Well this battle is close af.. For me this comes down to consistency and I think SiK edged this slightly. This could go any way tho, good read fellas/

v/SiK

gun bar papi
    Battle Record
    15-7

Galactic

Sik

This battle was fire, would have been equal in quotes but the wording was slightly off on the tyrese bar for Galactic, this battle could honestly go to either person and you couldn't complain, but just for the fact that I got one more quote from Sik I'm gonna let that be the deciding factor, this the best battle i've seen since i've been here though. v/Sik
    psst >>>>

... fuck you

Battle Record
    31-11
    Awards 25+ Wins Key Tourney Champion - Key Tourney 2 champ LLL Champion LLL HOF

vs

V/ sik, dope battle but tbh sik dropped some dope shit gal had alot of nice concepts to the wording made them soft tbh
    sik was harsh as fuck an he had the lotb w/ the quality line bar, this was a good read but sik was nice here. props to both
    Name plays on me are old.
    Legion Of Legends

Battle Record
    6-12

Galactic:
    I didn’t put the quotes in my vote but I know that youre referencing them
    Lol…nice and harsh

Cool wordplay…I liked this
    Tell me how this kid isn’t tight, that SAP loss has you bitchin despite
    Lol…this was cool here…

This was doper than the closer in my opinion…I think this shouldve been the closer…good shit here

Sik:
    Pretty cool wordplay with turn ya “exxon” nice bar
    Lol cool diss but not that harsh could’ve been harsher…still nice though
    Lmao!! This was dope imo

Nice closer! Nice wordplay and was dope how it all tied in in the last line
    This was a nice battler overall. Enjoyed both verses but I think Galactic’s was a little more harsh. Both verses had some nice wordplay and some good creativity but I think Galactic barely edged it out. The quotes might have helped Gal a little… both verses were worded well…but I gotta go with Galactic on this one.

Battle Record
    6-12

what THE fuck!! this shit didn't come out how I made it...im about to repost my vote

Galactic:
    I didn’t put the quotes in my vote but I know that youre referencing them

Lol…nice and harsh

Cool wordplay…I liked this

Tell me how this kid isn’t tight, that SAP loss has you bitchin despite

Lol…this was cool here…

This was doper than the closer in my opinion…I think this shouldve been the closer…good shit here

Sik:

Pretty cool wordplay with turn ya “exxon” nice bar

Lol cool diss but not that harsh could’ve been harsher…still nice though

Lmao!! This was dope imo

Nice closer! Nice wordplay and was dope how it all tied in in the last line

This was a nice battler overall. Enjoyed both verses but I think Galactic’s was a little more harsh. Both verses had some nice wordplay and some good creativity but I think Galactic barely edged it out. The quotes might have helped Gal a little… both verses were worded well…but I gotta go with Galactic on this one.