User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: golden glove tonight?

Battle Record
    39-22
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion Golden Glove Champion 25+ Wins

golden glove tonight?

@King O r whoever gets dese thangs poppin

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: golden glove tonight?

No.
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

lmao

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Smh

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Killing Spree View Post
    Smh
    what you fail to realize is 2 things.

1. that this is the most action the lounge has seen in a long time, which is a good thing.

2. TGF only bugs people who let him bug them.

3. I will break you

Battle Record
    0-1

It was but last night where I was wistfully sipping a white zinny and thinking about how men kissing each other on the cheek should replace handshakes when I saw on the tv a commercial of a man throwing a baseball to a child, presumably his son. I thought to myself "He seems like a good dad", but then the guy took the kid out to eat and the kid was overwhelmed with joy which in turn made me think "He's a great father". It was upon hearing those last two words escape my Estee Lauder covered lips that I was reminded of The Great Father. Almost immediately did my vision blur with tears, I had to wake up Andy and Enrico and Tyrone to come over and console me for hours. And am I glad I picked up a value pack of condoms, because we made blow up condom animals together after we made love since they like entering the cavern without rain gear he he he <3

Anyhow, when I came back and saw he had evolved into @Mr. Elmsby, I was shattered inside. I felt unable to breathe and so I ran to my security blanket of other men on this website in hopes that they could protect me. I feel safe with those men.

Also, I saw golden gloves and thought someone would buy me a cute pair of those gloves that go to the elbows. I am again seeking comfort, please help me.
    I see, but I must ask... how does this make you feel?
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    what you fail to realize is 2 things.

1. that this is the most action the lounge has seen in a long time, which is a good thing.

2. TGF only bugs people who let him bug them.

3. I will break you
    You a fgt. I was smh @ alphabet

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao at zinny

Battle Record
    96-70

You a fgt. I was smh @ alphabet

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao at zinny
    lol 2 years later someone finally responds to his thread

Battle Record
    0-1

What did become of Alphabet? He was a troubled youth, as I recall.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

In.
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Sour Cig View Post
    In.
    Have you seen the date of the original post. Needless to say, you are well past the due date so you have lost and by default I am the Golden Gloves Champion.