User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Request for name logo

Request for name logo

I want a logo for my name. I like black and white, or black and silver.

We have logos for our record label, but I don't have one to brand my own name, "Blackflags". I really dig text that runs together in some letters, Like the MGK logo. I just want something original that will pop out, and that I can promote for my upcoming album. I plan to drop it early summer. I really want something that I can showcase on the artwork itself. I've never had a logo made for my name, and I can't really do it right now as I don't have a PC for a month. Size is fine, because I can adjust it if need be. If you do it in PS, all I ask for is a PSD file as well. I will give all credibility to the artist, as well as promote them every time I use this logo. Something that really pops out at you. I'm willing to see a few drafts. If you have free time and can do this, please respond, or PM me. Really want to see what my name can look like to be professional enough to start branding.

Thanks in advance!

If you want a shout out on the record, I can do so. promote you via facebook, twitter, etc. Let me know.

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Re: Request for name logo

I've got some ideas just haven't got to the desktop to work it out.

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.