User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 32

Thread: Request

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Re: Request

what words do you want on the cover? ...if I do it, Im charging unless I get nudes so its up to you.. if I get nudes, shit'll be dope.. if not, your paying $25 to $45 and getting bullshit work from me..
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    2-6

I want.. Push.. Dangerous Material volume 1.. U not fittna extort me for nudes lmao. I'll pay you for a dope cover not no bullshit tho. I can make bullshit on Photoshop all day everyday just can't make nothing dope lol

Battle Record
    2-6

Do you see the dopeness illustrated in this album art? Do u see it?? I want similar to this but I want ether kegs bullets guns pen&pad... A mic... fire.. the all seeing eye..
    I want the picture to evoke thought and make a muh fucka say yeah I wanna hear that. Lol

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

lmao @ nudes.

AI

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Awards SOTW

ugh. i hate whenpeople think designers can fufill whatever their mind creates. it's almost never possible to create what anyone has exactly in mind. for me to make anything like that would take a lot of time and i'd charge a lot of money for it. and it probably wouldn't touch that

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    2-6

Quote Originally Posted by Dead View Post
    ugh. i hate whenpeople think designers can fufill whatever their mind creates. it's almost never possible to create what anyone has exactly in mind. for me to make anything like that would take a lot of time and i'd charge a lot of money for it. and it probably wouldn't touch that
    That's the thing... I said I tell u my ideas n u give me art.. do what u want with it. Y'all design graphics and I don't so I'm just giving my ideas and inspiration. I will pay whoever makes it.. I just want it thought provoking and dope.

Battle Record
    2-6

I don't want the usual shit.. Like a picture of me with cocaine n guns n shit..

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

I could do it all by hand on the intuos pad but I wouldn't charge no less then $100 for something like that shit.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    2-6

Well I don't want it like that.... But I like how it's busy. And the eyes are the main focus. Idk I'll take some photos.. N go from there.

Battle Record
    112-23

Aight you do that and we'll see what we can do.. make sure you oiled up too.
    カミノコトバ

I let mine rise in my oven, but Ipreheat it for a minute first to warm the interior--make sure you turnMuse d\'Orsay: Home If yo

Angry Sobmzkxhvxlzveq women Louis Vuitton Belts This bolstered the ranking of people like New York City Mayor Mi Jzlvwjyhrg

This bolstered the ranking of people like New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg No. 17, who is a powerful politician, billionaire, media head and philanthropist.Oh man, she should totally buy a dolphin to play it. That would be cooler than counting to infinity.Please type in the four characters shown in the black box. Smilies Tuesday, June 26th 212 12: AM Welcome to your new Bravenet Blog.However, there are some parts of every home which even home cleaning Sydney often skip, for one reason or another. Therefore, here is a list including four things which you have probably never cleaned in your home.79 Young Adult's Laptop Bags No Amazon products found4. Age When purchasing a laptop case for kids, considerations with regards to the size and the hold of the bag play a role in the purchase.Bring 4,5 liters water to the boil in a large saucepan with 8 teaspoons salt. For the breadcrumbs , lightly crush the garlic under the blade of a large knife and place into a large frying pan with 5 tablespoons of the oil and place the saucepan over a medium heat.In neutrals and blacks, they showcase designer dressmakers' tricks: a seam here, a tuck there or an architectural fold; a slim dress from Andy The-Anh and from Aldo, a gathered and puckered clutch to decorate your hand.N is for Noir, the new buzzword for black."When you are a victim of anti-Semitic or racist remarks, you do not wait four months to lodge a complaint," he added. "I question the opportunism of this new complaint.jpg;BORDER: 1px solid #ff9933;a small boiled dumpling, under 2 a portionedit Guo Bien Hu 锅边糊 . large steaming hot soft rice noodles inside soup of rice powder and water, hint of shrimp or oyster, under 2 yuan a bowledit Oyster pizza 海蛎煎饼 . women Louis Vuitton Belts The Kazoo. Created by a man called Alabama Vest and manufactured by a German clock maker named Thaddeus von Clegg, the kazoo made its first appearance at the Georgia State Fair in 1852.There are, of course, concerns about the incident in Tottenham which triggered the riot, when a man who had a reputation as a gang leader and drug dealer was shot dead in a clash with the police.An investigation by the Independent Police Complaints Commission is under way. Louis Vuitton Travel Luggage women Damier Ebene Canvas Growth slowed to 4 percent last year from 16 percent in 212 and 2 percent in 211.Cassegrain is hoping for double-digit growth in 214 and said the year had started well, helped by recovery in Europe and expansion in Asia.if sub_test_version 2 || sub_test_version 3 $'author_message_above'.innerHTML Do you trust this author to give you good analysis?See all 3 photos its beautiful red interior I really like this little bag because it can be used in so many different ways. It can fit inside your totes such as the Neverfull and function as you wallet or make up pouch.Thats true. But in recent years Burberry has built up a massive footprint in China, severely exposing it to the local market.
    Lxullvxjeweftqdjh Louis Vuitton Handbags USA, Louis Vuitton USA, Louis Vuitton Bags Outlet Vogue launched almost five years ago and Harper's Bazaar just ce Abctujztiw
    Hltdwkxowcbvdazezae Louis Vuitton Bags man Damier Ebene Canvas Its a circumstance discouraging and frustrating, and I didnt min Lgmwusquwmygxynmz
    Ffhdyyrbavheazhffh Louis Vuitton Travel Luggage women Damier Ebene Canvas The ballerina rose gracefully en Pointe and extended one slender Wscibwnvfg xboter 2014

Battle Record
    112-23

^get in line bro
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    2-6

What is that? Lmao

Battle Record
    112-23

Can't you read?
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    112-23

He's trying to get your nudes before I do.. #blocking
    カミノコトバ