User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 66

Thread: east vs west tourny

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Re: east vs west tourny

voting will always be corrupt

it's if u actually let it get to u

jus bcuz the votes don't come in ur way on a single site doesn't mean they wouldn't have had it been a different site/venue/etc

fuck the votes tbc, jus do ur thing

SiK

I move alot. So is it were im residing now?

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Yes.

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33
    Awards Cypher Winner FL HOF 50+ Wins FL Tag Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion

Niggas complaining about votes is normally the ones that always lose, winners normally dont have that issue.
    1x Best Overall Textcee(tie)
    1x FL Best Text Battler

Battle Record
    6-12

Niggas fronting like everybody votes honestly is normally one of the ones who be on that shady shit...my post shouldn't have even made u want to comment on it...it ain't like I said something untrue...and I've won my share of battles on this site and others...and I probably would've been winning had I been here the last 3 fuckin years!! And I have a winning record now after 3 years of being away so there goes your bullshit theory...some niggas just hate for no reason...u ain't gon lil bro me dawg...u beat me in my first battle in 3 years...just stfu...ur dumb...I really don't care how people vote but when the champ match comes and it's more people from the west...and the west wins it off a weaker verse then you'll be sayin the same shit I already said here

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

yea theres always gonna be some some bias, i agree with sin on that. it may even be subconscious bias sometimes, but its there.

cant let that stop us from doing shit though.

are we just gonna do a normal tourny bracket with this shit?
    The Last Level

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33
    Awards Cypher Winner FL HOF 50+ Wins FL Tag Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    yea theres always gonna be some some bias, i agree with sin on that. it may even be subconscious bias sometimes, but its there.

Bars is bars, they always win.
    1x Best Overall Textcee(tie)
    1x FL Best Text Battler

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post

Yea... EAST vs WEST. Normal tourny bracket. 1st we need the green light from ADMINS. I can assist w/ running it since, you know. It was MY IDEA, lol...

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by $in City View Post
    Niggas fronting like everybody votes honestly is normally one of the ones who be on that shady shit...my post shouldn't have even made u want to comment on it...it ain't like I said something untrue...and I've won my share of battles on this site and others...and I probably would've been winning had I been here the last 3 fuckin years!! And I have a winning record now after 3 years of being away so there goes your bullshit theory...some niggas just hate for no reason...u ain't gon lil bro me dawg...u beat me in my first battle in 3 years...just stfu...ur dumb...I really don't care how people vote but when the champ match comes and it's more people from the west...and the west wins it off a weaker verse then you'll be sayin the same shit I already said here
    somebody get this nigga some yogurt, STAT!!
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

lets get this crackin

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

lmao @ yogurt

SiK

This will never happen. Aint enough West Coast heads

Battle Record
    51-15

Either that or they scared to show face cause that east coast line up is rediculous, lol.

Battle Record
    2-0

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Either that or they scared to show face cause that east coast line up is rediculous, lol.
    How is it ridiculous? I don't see any fracture, aloe, resins, metasin, butlers, or hensley. Just a bunch of new heads with some solid writing.

stuck in your throat
    Battle Record
    13-6

I'll merk anyone on that east coast line up