User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 27 of 27

Thread: Newb Tourney

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Re: Newb Tourney

Quote Originally Posted by Witty. View Post
    I'm not so sure it's such a good idea to start placing people in such categories like 'Noob' and 'Vet' while the site is growing...it might discourage people, and honestly most of the people battling these days are relative Noobs. I dunno if it's a good idea to start splitting people up based on talent just yet....wait a while to see who comes out as the dominant forces, and who is not quite on the same level yet, and then maybe get a noob tourney going, but I think it's too early in the rebuild for that kind of thing.
    Agreed. Though the terminologies are workable and i still highly doubt this will happen unless the site sees a need for it.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    you mean the GG? you count that?? I held back, was saving some hard lines for champ spot.. didn't make it lol.
    Go hard or go home. In that instance, he sent you home, nigga. Don't call him a noob when he bodied you.

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

^ Speaking of newb............. there's one there, hitting on Wordz.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Go hard or go home. In that instance, he sent you home, nigga. Don't call him a noob when he bodied you.
    A noob just means someone who is new.

Wordz been here since '04...me and him are in the same position, to us, most of the dudes posting here are noobs. Doesn't mean they can't be dope, it just means they haven't battled the best dudes, they haven't got to that level that some other people have in the past, they haven't proven themselves where others have, yet, that comes with time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Wordz was insulting his talent, tho. Not his membership, lol.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Trust he can get bodied. I underestimated and caught an L for my efforts. It happens.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Wordz was insulting his talent, tho. Not his membership, lol.
    Even so, winning one battle does not make someone better than someone else.

I have been beaten before against writers who are not even half as good as me, and I have won against writers who I was not as good as (at the time, I'm as good as anyone now)....getting a W doesn't neccessarily mean you are better than the person you beat.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Battle Record
    51-15

Witty, you are being way to technical here. I was talkin shit, as Wordz would do the same, lol.

stuck in your throat
    Battle Record
    13-6

i would participate in this tourney and be the first newbie in if it got started up

Battle Record
    9-15

Noobs ftw

Battle Record
    9-15

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    If yall can gather the newbs from other sites.. I can mayne make this happen. Has to be at least 16 total and they ALL have to be newbs or this shit will just be a bust. I could mod it and yall too (don't even know how Pg got in here but fuck It lol) can be the trainers. Winning team gets gows mom's nudes straight off hard drive.
    Meh, make it ur mom and ill be down...

SiK

@Alphabet sign up