User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: Newb Tourney

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33
    Awards Cypher Winner FL HOF 50+ Wins FL Tag Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion

Newb Tourney

@ILLunatic @God of War @Nahlidge @Wordz AhGod. @SiK @fresh @King

Being the fact RB is obviously started to climb the ladder back to the top, we are also acquiring some newbs that could use guidance & a little bit of help in different areas. I think there should be 16 battlers max & two teams with two coaches. The coaches must be willing to help their team out but will not be battling. It would be single elimination & coaches would draft their team behind closed dots, each team would have a private sub forum to help their teammates out. This will make our newest new comers better with more guidance & the technically new but talented take that next step.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Re: Newb Tourney

I believe we still have the untapped elevation thread.. it was heavily in use for a bit when I got back and I even helped a few people discover what they needed help in.. all FL tournys are for the most part considered newb tournys which is why they aren't looked at as "SITE WIDE" tourneys. This idea however would be good later on once we reach a higher goal of active battlers per day quota, otherwise we would be left with just fresh and smog on one team and foul and go rilla on the other.
    カミノコトバ

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33
    Awards Cypher Winner FL HOF 50+ Wins FL Tag Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion

Why would FL the main battling location be the newb spot, that's pointless.

SiK

This was done on NC. I think its a great idea if ran consitantly and the coaches stick to it. I always beleive in helping others elevate just as inhad help. Id be down to coach or co-coach if this happens

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

LLL is the advanced section technically. Which is why king asks new guys to post links to battles from there to display activity and level.
    カミノコトバ

SiK

I think this will akso help with shitty votes

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33

It we'll help newbs understand concepts and bring your more talented writers to he site instead of our same 12.

Battle Record
    4-4

I 12 year old noob. Helps me
    Funnys My Name
    Raps My Game

Battle Record
    112-23

If yall can gather the newbs from other sites.. I can mayne make this happen. Has to be at least 16 total and they ALL have to be newbs or this shit will just be a bust. I could mod it and yall too (don't even know how Pg got in here but fuck It lol) can be the trainers. Winning team gets gows mom's nudes straight off hard drive.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    12-17

Me and fresh vs smog and foul
    Boss up

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33

You can mod it, I kind of want to watch. There is lots of newbs at LA Id like to bring here.

Battle Record
    112-23

Get those sorry Sachs of ass milk out here then.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    I believe we still have the untapped elevation thread.. it was heavily in use for a bit when I got back and I even helped a few people discover what they needed help in.. all FL tournys are for the most part considered newb tournys which is why they aren't looked at as "SITE WIDE" tourneys. This idea however would be good later on once we reach a higher goal of active battlers per day quota, otherwise we would be left with just fresh and smog on one team and foul and go rilla on the other.
    Foul bodied you, tho.

Battle Record
    112-23

you mean the GG? you count that?? I held back, was saving some hard lines for champ spot.. didn't make it lol.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

I'm not so sure it's such a good idea to start placing people in such categories like 'Noob' and 'Vet' while the site is growing...it might discourage people, and honestly most of the people battling these days are relative Noobs. I dunno if it's a good idea to start splitting people up based on talent just yet....wait a while to see who comes out as the dominant forces, and who is not quite on the same level yet, and then maybe get a noob tourney going, but I think it's too early in the rebuild for that kind of thing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame