Whats wrong is, you havent even checked the diagnostics
    Stop it, I was born a prophet
    Everbody pledge allegiance to the-false-flag-of-fucking-nonsense
    At least do it for the Vietnam vets
    Iraqi war- my dad was involved with
    Militairy practices, bombs, I aint havin it
    Wake up every night to the light, miss my dad and shit

Cold sweats, panickin', medicine cabinet
    Poppin' people's pills im a veteran at it!
    Plastered, Mr. Master Disaster
    The only catch is... I'm a veteran addict
    90 day chip, Earl Sweat(shirt) can have it

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...OP-pushin-Keys
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...5716-Waterhole
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...f-Alone-Remix)
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...isted-untitled

You've Earned a Custom Title! Narrator's Avatar

Re: The Philosophy Of Everything and Nothing

Hate to be breif but im on my phone and on my way to work but I just wanted to return the feed (which I always do) this was great, flow was impeccable and the hints of humor really stood out in making me as a reader comfortable and allowed me the ability to really connect with the piece, r.I.p. to your dad bro, and he's honored by thousands.. trust. My only thing would be to proofread your spelling because when you spell a word wrong (which absolutely all of us do at one time or another) it gives the piece a hiccup because as I reader I stop to try to figure out what word you were trying to spell and that hurts the piece as a full vs. Just being able to glide through the piece from start to finish. I really enjoyed this though, truly. Thanks for the read

You've Earned a Custom Title! PatricBernier's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Narrator View Post
    Hate to be breif but im on my phone and on my way to work but I just wanted to return the feed (which I always do) this was great, flow was impeccable and the hints of humor really stood out in making me as a reader comfortable and allowed me the ability to really connect with the piece, r.I.p. to your dad bro, and he's honored by thousands.. trust. My only thing would be to proofread your spelling because when you spell a word wrong (which absolutely all of us do at one time or another) it gives the piece a hiccup because as I reader I stop to try to figure out what word you were trying to spell and that hurts the piece as a full vs. Just being able to glide through the piece from start to finish. I really enjoyed this though, truly. Thanks for the read
    I must have made the wrong impression, my dad is still alive (:
    I was referring to when I was a kid and missed him when he was in another country.. He has told me a lot about Ied's and bombs and stuff.

Thanks for your review, it means a lot that you took the time

Thermo-dynamically gifted PureEnergy's Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-2

Pretty deep and poetic. Some of your stanzas seemed scattered and disjointed, but I like it. We must definitely give much props to war veterans. Even though a lot soldiers who do come home get a hero's welcome I definitely think more could be done for soldiers who fought in previous wars like Vietnam and Desert Storm. Much props, bruh. Btw, I did like a lot of use of multies and metaphors.
    The Omerta Collective

Battle Record
    0-1

first paragraph came across poetically, more so in the 3rd line than in the rest because the rhymes are wound so tight. the usage of the words comedy and commonly has been done to death, I advise going over a lot of words in your rhyming vocab and make sure if you're going to use a recycled word, you focus on an original delivery. it was quite obvious when the emotions were starting b/c of the cursing. if you don't refraining from using those words it pulls people out of the poetic mindstate and are thrown off. after reading, the most noticeable area where you could improve is the transitions; between multis, between lines and between paragraphs. stay inspired yo
    ~WhiteSmoke96'

Only in the darkness shall the truest light appear

Quote Originally Posted by whitesmoke96 View Post
    first paragraph came across poetically, more so in the 3rd line than in the rest because the rhymes are wound so tight. the usage of the words comedy and commonly has been done to death, I advise going over a lot of words in your rhyming vocab and make sure if you're going to use a recycled word, you focus on an original delivery. it was quite obvious when the emotions were starting b/c of the cursing. if you don't refraining from using those words it pulls people out of the poetic mindstate and are thrown off. after reading, the most noticeable area where you could improve is the transitions; between multis, between lines and between paragraphs. stay inspired yo
    I see what your saying, but I dont understand where you got death in this part.. "Oddities, ostracized-praise the monstrosities
    Whats sad is their commonly, reffered to as comedy"

My definition: People who are known as odd in the industry get exluded/shunned -while the majority of mainstream music followers "praise the monstrosities", the sad part is, they are always getting laughed at.

This text was tooken straight from a written (to a beat), and then re-edited.
    The transitions were on point in my opinion, just because I wrote it intentionally over a beat, I really should have specified- it would change your perception on it maybe. And i suppose these are texts, so they are supposed to be acapella
    But I do appreciate your viewpoint, thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by PureEnergy View Post
    Pretty deep and poetic. Some of your stanzas seemed scattered and disjointed, but I like it. We must definitely give much props to war veterans. Even though a lot soldiers who do come home get a hero's welcome I definitely think more could be done for soldiers who fought in previous wars like Vietnam and Desert Storm. Much props, bruh. Btw, I did like a lot of use of multies and metaphors.
    Thank you man

Battle Record
    0-1

I didn't mean I pulled Death from what you wrote, I was just using a hyperbole to exaggerate how many times commonly and comedy were rhymed by everyone
    ~WhiteSmoke96'

Only in the darkness shall the truest light appear

Sorry but bump.
    ;p

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

came pretty fresh in the opener. i dug the intro entirely. and then it felt you strayed a bit and begun this rant of a freestyle, which was layered with some sick multi's. had u stuck to the concept in its entirety, i think this would have been an overall dope read. but the transitions didnt flow well imo. u def got the talent bro. lookin foward to the next piece.

Battle Record
    1-2

There's flaws to be- recognized in your philosophy
    Im just saying that your lieing through a lot of teeth
    Oddities, ostracized-praise the monstrosities
    Whats sad is their commonly, reffered to as comedy
    ..Please dont follow them, I think you oughta follow me

Thoughts held hostage, conciouse is vomit
    Society is cautious- cause' society is locked in
    Dollar in my pocket so society is awesome
    Bored and I wanna get high, im slothin'
    So-I-go-to-where-Javon-is-and-play-Sonic-till-im-nodding-
    Out, like my cock is, but only when im bossin'
    Thats another story I can show you what lockjaw is

But the flaw is-philosophies' is rotten
    Whats wrong is, you havent even checked the diagnostics
    Stop it, I was born a prophet
    Everbody pledge allegiance to the-false-flag-of-fucking-nonsense
    At least do it for the Vietnam vets
    Iraqi war- my dad was involved with
    Militairy practices, bombs, I aint havin it
    Wake up every night to the light, miss my dad and shit

Cold sweats, panickin', medicine cabinet
    Poppin' people's pills im a veteran at it!
    Plastered, Mr. Master Disaster
    The only catch is... I'm a veteran addict
    90 day chip, Earl Sweat(shirt) can have it
    Overall I liked it, nice multi's and vocab. However that second stanza seems so out of place in my opinion. My favourite was the second to last though, that false flag line was nice, had good imagery and emotion. I liked this anyway it just seemed a little random at times, I hope to read more from you. Sorry for the short feed, sleepy. (Might come back and edit more in) Stay up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Why'd they riot in the UK just to take some stuff?
    While the houses of parliament still remained untouched.
    - Mikill Pane

Quote Originally Posted by KnowP View Post
    came pretty fresh in the opener. i dug the intro entirely. and then it felt you strayed a bit and begun this rant of a freestyle, which was layered with some sick multi's. had u stuck to the concept in its entirety, i think this would have been an overall dope read. but the transitions didnt flow well imo. u def got the talent bro. lookin foward to the next piece.
    Hey thanks a lot man.
    That is valuable information ; I sometimes forget how to stay on topic or formulate a meaningfull story, its always been my weakness as far as the writing process. appreciate it always

Quote Originally Posted by Android View Post
    Overall I liked it, nice multi's and vocab. However that second stanza seems so out of place in my opinion. My favourite was the second to last though, that false flag line was nice, had good imagery and emotion. I liked this anyway it just seemed a little random at times, I hope to read more from you. Sorry for the short feed, sleepy. (Might come back and edit more in) Stay up.
    multi's are my specialty to an extent.
    I have a issue with staying on topic, always getting better tho. Thanks much

Someone said there was a problem with the flow but I didn't see one at all. It flowed nicely.

The wording in my opinion was the problem. No line here "wowed" me, and no line sucked. It was just consistent. The best part is that this appears genuine and based on your own experiences so I can't comment on the content. This was cool though it was just missing something. Keep dropping.

Quote Originally Posted by Zen the Dude View Post
    Someone said there was a problem with the flow but I didn't see one at all. It flowed nicely.

The wording in my opinion was the problem. No line here "wowed" me, and no line sucked. It was just consistent. The best part is that this appears genuine and based on your own experiences so I can't comment on the content. This was cool though it was just missing something. Keep dropping.
    Thank you man