User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 121

Thread: Alphabet has a clitoris.

Battle Record
    4-4

Re: Alphabet has a clitoris.

@Maliwhateverthefuckyournameis BRO you needa go spread open your ass on a ant hill
    Funnys My Name
    Raps My Game

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by Zoshi View Post
    @Maliwhateverthefuckyournameis BRO you needa go spread open your ass on a ant hill
    its malificent

Fluid.
    Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Letterman View Post
    You know your last verse was wack right? Just saying...
    Yep. Sooo wack. Wackness to the Max. I've read yours. Not impressed. I'd let Jimmy Falon take my spot too if I posted shit like that.

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    YOU KNOW WE TEND TO LET OUR BARS SPEAK HERE AND NOT OUR MOUTHS
    Yeah. That's why theres a lyricist lounge...chats...other forums of the voicing opinions variety.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by Mellifluous View Post
    Yep. Sooo wack. Wackness to the Max. I've read yours. Not impressed. I'd let Jimmy Falon take my spot too if I posted shit like that.

Yeah. That's why theres a lyricist lounge...chats...other forums of the voicing opinions variety.

when you talk abotu verses theres no need to let ur bars speak, plus with ur bars theres no need for u to say shit on anyone else ever

get ur bars up then talk

dont be cocky for no reason

SiK

Lmao @ milfelopolis

U suck faggot

Fluid.
    Battle Record
    0-1

Get my bars up? Lmao!! You're insane. There's almost never ever ever ever any time where someone isn't told to elevate or get up! Pssh. Get the fuck outta here with that nonsense. Im not claiming to be the best, lol, but there's a difference between listening to Eminem and Lil Boosie.

And Sik. Just stop. Actually! Go elevate your game bro, step up, get your bars up

I think that's the proper response.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Get my bars up? Lmao!! You're insane. There's almost never ever ever ever any time where someone isn't told to elevate or get up! Pssh. Get the fuck outta here with that nonsense. Im not claiming to be the best, lol, but there's a difference between listening to Eminem and Lil Boosie.

And Sik. Just stop. Actually! Go elevate your game bro, step up, get your bars up

I think that's the proper response.
    Ok let me make this more clear, your bars are not very good so ur opinion on good bars is not really cared for as you do not know what a good bar is because if you did you would write them there for you need to up your bars before you talk shit.

right now your like the little scrawny dude who never learend how to fight in his life talking shit to boxers

get ur bars up become a boxer then talk shit

SiK

Go lose to tgf

Fluid.
    Battle Record
    0-1

Lmao! You know how that will take on a site as slow as this? Almost everyone here knows it takes like a month to close a battle. Go gain experience? Pssh!

You know what, I could of copied and pasted the greatest verse this site has ever seen and would still be receiving the same treatment because I have an alias and such and such. Best bars posted. Go elevate! Lmao! Pssh. Don't matter if I'm 130-1 or 0-0. Would still get the same response.

SiK

Mic S..

He's brand new to the game, aiming at Mel tryna to shoot for the fame
    Zombie needin' some brains, labeled himself 'Mic' so he could stage his name
    You aint a star, just a space case learning to salivate a bar-or-two
    I'll shit-on-you, show you what happens when you try to stomach-the-Flu
    Thumbs up? Pssh boo, my punches running' this competition,
    Line after line in repetition, no respect? Better start a Rep-petition,
    Grasp the concept, the bible, something! You need advice through your head,
    I'm a thoroughbred, shepherd ya life and show you how to butter your bread,
    Strength is superhuman, ideas and thoughts brighter than lumens,
    This shits a science, you never understood the gravity of the situation like Newton..
    LMFAO^^^^

Before you tell cats to up their bars you gotta dig your outta the dirt faggot

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Lmao! You know how that will take on a site as slow as this? Almost everyone here knows it takes like a month to close a battle. Go gain experience? Pssh!

You know what, I could of copied and pasted the greatest verse this site has ever seen and would still be receiving the same treatment because I have an alias and such and such. Best bars posted. Go elevate! Lmao! Pssh. Don't matter if I'm 130-1 or 0-0. Would still get the same response.
    No you wouldnt, I read your verses and stomach the flu shit is ass and I wouldnt quote that from anyone plus you need to relaise that most of the people here has been to multiple sites and champed multiple things sooo you claiming its the site is just you reaching

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

There's really no reason for all of this nonsense. Just battle it out, or make fun of each other...

Right now you're making fun of each other about battling it out..

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

alphabet the type of nigga to get hit in the back of the head with a shovel while twerking

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    There's really no reason for all of this nonsense. Just battle it out, or make fun of each other...

Right now you're making fun of each other about battling it out..
    lmmfaoooooooooo

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

There's literally like 2 maybe a third person here I would actually sit down and write for. WAG and Hush, maybe one other person, the rest aren't worth effort.