User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 124

Thread: Donald Sterling

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Donald Sterling

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Blue Collar View Post
    I don't think he should be banned for life.

and i agree it was a private talk between him and his girl.

but he is an abusive owner.

he has sat at practices and said ridiculous shit to his players, and whether it was fear of losing a job, or them just sweeping it under the rug, these allegations aren't the first or the only reason he's being punished. the nba can't punish his mistress, he can, and the law can, and it should in her case cuz obviously she did it as a vindictive woman. nothing noble or righteous cuz in my eyes she's just as bad as him. it's more than just black players crying or overreacting . if he was black, and said the same thing i'd feel the same way. banning him naw, but the fine would've been heftier and i'd prolly want him to not own anything in the nba for a while. also this isn't killing his livelihood. he's over 70 how long does he really left to live and prolly has multiple businesses.
    but this current fiasco, the situation at hand, he should NOT have any repercussions for it, whatsoever..

his public image? sure... thats going to be affected, but to have legal ramifications for saying something in private while being illegally recorded is unlawful as shit, its very plain to see...

he is ENTITLED to feel the way he does, it is his RIGHT.... regardless if it's right or wrong... we can speak ill of people in private all we want.... we are allowed to...only acting upon those feelings is where the line is legally drawn...

if he did things prior to this, thats when he shouldve been punished, not now...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Close To The Wrath Of God Brother Blue Collar's Avatar
    Battle Record
    8-9

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    but this current fiasco, the situation at hand, he should NOT have any repercussions for it, whatsoever..

his public image? sure... thats going to be affected, but to have legal ramifications for saying something in private while being illegally recorded is unlawful as shit, its very plain to see...

he is ENTITLED to feel the way he does, it is his RIGHT.... regardless if it's right or wrong... we can speak ill of people in private all we want.... we are allowed to...only acting upon those feelings is where the line is legally drawn...

if he did things prior to this, thats when he shouldve been punished, not now...

they did nothing then. now they have to overreact to this.

that's the problem with letting things slide. when bullshit comes again now you have to hit hard.
    I believe i'm making some good music, please just wait for me

[sc]https://soundcloud.com/hood-society/what-you-fear-featuring-a-cas[/sc]

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

I want to know how come no one is saying shit about johnson saying they should just start an all black league

thats not racist? as i said always one way racism

Stranger

I have black friends that feel the same way i do about racism.

it's 2014.

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    I want to know how come no one is saying shit about johnson saying they should just start an all black league

thats not racist? as i said always one way racism
    Actually wasn't isn't a bad idea... He only said that because we need more black owners in the league

Battle Record
    12-8

Before anyone brings up "free speech."

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by Con'science XL View Post
    Actually wasn't isn't a bad idea... He only said that because we need more black owners in the league
    then more black people need to put themself in a position to buy a team or the ones that are need to actually buy a team. these guys didnt get the teams handed to them

and maybe we should have an all white league as well?

Battle Record
    0-1

then more black people need to put themself in a position to buy a team or the ones that are need to actually buy a team. these guys didnt get the teams handed to them

and maybe we should have an all white league as well?
    LOL GTFO.. Magic Johnson, Shaq, Jay-Z, all them muthafuckas wealthy but still can't score a ownership Being a owner cost billions on top of billions... you gotta be raised around money.. Jay-Z only owned 1% of the nets at one point... Most NBA owners have been wealthy there whole lives
    Last edited by Ol Negro; April 29th, 2014 at 08:25 PM

Battle Record
    7-1

I don't really care if it was a private conversation, once something offensive you say becomes public, the company you are affiliated with is bound to react, whether or not they are justified.

Its like when Reebok dropped Rick Ross for his lyrics in UOENO, but prior to that its like they are saying rapping about seeking cocaine is all good? That was funny.

Like someone said, most old people are racist to some degree because they come from that era and its hard to disconnect from living through that. I see racism everyday from lots of different races. Sadly its life as I know it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leave me alone

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by Con'science XL View Post
    LOL GTFO.. Magic Johnson, Shaq, Jay-Z, all them muthafuckas wealthy but still can't score a ownership Being a owner cost billions on top of billions... you gotta be raised around money.. Jay-Z only owned 1% of the nets at one point... Most NBA owners have been wealthy there whole lives
    thats fuckign stupid they still didnt get the team handed to them. they bought it and im sure the people have worked and earned money. your thinking is absurd as fuck

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by Pair-A-Dyce View Post
    I don't really care if it was a private conversation, once something offensive you say becomes public, the company you are affiliated with is bound to react, whether or not they are justified.

Its like when Reebok dropped Rick Ross for his lyrics in UOENO, but prior to that its like they are saying rapping about seeking cocaine is all good? That was funny.

Like someone said, most old people are racist to some degree because they come from that era and its hard to disconnect from living through that. I see racism everyday from lots of different races. Sadly its life as I know it.
    but one act of racism should not be considered worse then another...i dont mean killing should be equal to saying shit i mean saying something in a racism manner towards any race should be as bad as saying racist shit to any other race and thats not the case

Battle Record
    2-6

He is fucked now anyway... If he was gonna be racist then He should of fucked with a bitch his age.. An 80 yr old chick doesn't know how to use IG or recording devices nor would she have gave a fuck. Oh well thirsty bitches.

Battle Record
    7-1

but one act of racism should not be considered worse then another...i dont mean killing should be equal to saying shit i mean saying something in a racism manner towards any race should be as bad as saying racist shit to any other race and thats not the case
    And I agree. But if people don't react to black people saying racist things nothing will change. Right now the only time black people are called out is when they beat up of kill another race in a group attack. Black people have rarely been punished for racist comments in America like white people.

Leave me alone

Battle Record
    0-1

Like i said before.. s/o to the young thot that exposed the fart

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Before anyone brings up "free speech."

that has nothing to do with being legally punished for speaking freely...in private at that.

if that picture held any weight, then the Westboro Baptist Church wouldn't exist anymore...