User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Board Games And Liguor

Board Games And Liguor

I figured this would be a nice lil beat to vibe to talk about some old times while playing board games, dominoes, spades or whatever. I don't know where the idea came from but I liked it.

[B]Critique
    Rate[/B]

Don't forget to [B][U]like, repost[/U][/B] (in soundcloud of course) and [B][U]follow[/U][/B]

I got more coming!!!

[b][i]I have edited out your track. PM me 2 feedback links, or simply edit them back into this post, and re-post your track. If you re-post it without links, I will have to close it. Thanks a bunch. -Blackflags[/i][/b]
    Last edited by Blackflags; May 3rd, 2014 at 02:14 PM

You've Earned a Custom Title! madnkrazy's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-4

Re: Board Games And Liguor

Okay this is pretty cool. I like how everything leads up to something else. Different instruments fade in but the melody is basically the same throughout or at least in the same key. Drums are decent. I like the hi-hat rolls too. The only thing bad i can say about it is it doesn't sound hiphop to me, but that's just how i hear it. If there was a rap over it or something It would sound better i'm sure. It's still a well constructed and decent sounding beat though. Keep it up. I'd like to hear some more.

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

remember to leave 2 links of feedback given

yeah, tis solid, but your drums are odd to me. it works, but it sounds unnatural. which if youre going for, fine. but maybe look up videos of people playing drums to understand how they are played properly.

i dont quite see the connection to board games and liquor either heh

stay dropping. keep it up
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

@Moist
    Thanks. The title has nothing to do with anything. Just my own little personal thing. As far as drums, to me it wasn't a matter of how to play them right it was just a matter if personal taste and how they sound.

@madnkrazy
    The melodies are pretty basic only because I know how simplicity play a role on music today. Other than that I could do some other more sophisticated work.

Thanks though yaw. Appreciate it.

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

This is a nice beat. I like the melodies you used in it. Thought the drums were aight. Nevermind I was gonna say they could use some more change ups then I heard a drum roll lol. I'd rock this.

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

This is pretty nice man that vocal samp out of no where was kinda jarring but i like this. Drums seem nice to be sound really full and i like the movement. I guess i would like some sort of change up to mix it up a bit but i can totes see someone murdering this. Keep dropping brother!

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

@Nintenbro Beats

I noticed this was the 2nd thread you've posted without 2 feedback links. Check the Rules & Regs thread - [url]http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?471205-Regulations-amp-Regulations[/url]
    Edit in or post 2 links of feedback that you've left on other people's stuff or we gotta close this.

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Check the original post. :D