User Tag List

View Poll Results: Does Chemo Therapy Work?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Apodaca

5 83.33%
  • Throat Cancer

1 16.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 23 of 23

Thread: Apodaca vs Throat Cancer [Ap wins.]

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-0

Re: Apodaca vs Throat Cancer [OPEN FOR VOTES]

Who won?

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

I'm going to vote apodaca...

Because if he losses, Micheal Douglas dies.

And I liked him in a movie once...
    So,

V/Apcocca

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-0

Lol thanks man, i try my best haha. Come on people vote!

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33
    Awards Cypher Winner FL HOF 50+ Wins FL Tag Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion

Cancer

You have the idea of battling but your concepts are off and not really direct, you have potential but need sharpening your closer was probably your best bar throughout the verse. Some concepts you aired cleanly and some barely missed. You only had one real connecting jab.

Vs

Apo

You where literally all over the place, I didn't know wether this was a song dedicated to him or I don't know wtf. You didn't have any concepts no personals no metaphors no punches. Your structure needs work, your direction needs work, your flow needs tweaking but if you give it a little dedication it will work in your favor hold your head up & continue to work & move forward.

Vote Throat for having battle material

Battle Record
    22-3

Cancer: you were more about attack your opponent. I think you have to really read some battles on here. The key is to learn how to use your set up to make your joke hit hard. It will take time, but wordplay works to aid it. I do believe you need to include some my technical writing techniques. This is along the lines of metaphors, hyperboles which are extreme exaggerations, and also similies - you know the "like a" or "as the" type of punchlines.

Apo - too indirect you need to keep it on your opponent at all times. It will come with practice but i think you should read tutorials. You must make clever flips on double entrendres using them to degrade your opponent. I do however see potential in you both. You just have a rough path in front of y'all. So good luck just keep reading the better writers work on here and you will be fine. Metaphors, wordplay, similies folks, this is golden for you lot to use at your digression.

v/ cancer
    3TC

you look depressed as fuck in video mags, your fate is unfurled
    I knew cameras add 10 lbs, didn't know it could add the weight of the world

Aero the Black Pegasus

Fluid.
    Battle Record
    0-1

uhhh...

Look. Be prepared prior to posting, know what you wanna throw out there and do it. Remember that this is a text forum, so you need to be able to convey what you're trying to get across properly, as if you're explaining directions to a foreigner.

By my count, Throat Cancer had one decent attempt at a punch with a meta in it, the ginger line was what you're supposed to do.

Apodaca just didn't bring anything concrete to the table. My review is in the first part of my post.

1-0

V/TC

Battle Record
    9-18
    Awards VBL Champion

ok I want to vote, but I am confused as to which verses im suppose to be voting on... (not trying to freepost but this battle confusing) hit me with a pm letting me know, thanks.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

I'm givin the win to apodaca since this is a troll.