User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Lightwork

Battle Record
    2-6

Lightwork

Since when can they Rip me?,Call Me Miss Spliffy, Cause I Roll them up and Smoke 'em like some piff see//

Call Me Miss Prissy, Gear always Crispy, Ain't no dimes over here we prettier then 50's//

Miss Me with that weak shit, Hundred Thousand G Chick, You not on my level you are tricking just to eat Bitch//

See me in the streets and, We know it ain't nothing, I see u talking bout money but Then I don't see you stuntin//

Bluffin, lil ma I talked to ya cuzin, he a lame but all the same he say you cum Guzzling://
    Lil ma u buggin, east side stay sluggin, I got about 10 goons that'll kill you for a dozen//

My name buzzin they call me Miss Fire flames, I retire Lames, and leave that R-I-P beside they names//

Call me Ms Hot one, Push ain't fearing not one, any bitch that stepped to me believe they done got sonned//

Writing to a beat for my mixtape thought I'd share.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Re: Lightwork

I'll be honest the flow what straight fire the multi syllable flow you got that game down this easily write the beat my only critique that may be taken negatively the punches were soft not soft as in horrible soft azan you are trying to focus too hard on the beat so the bars like the wording Seams toto have less impact definitely I can see talent just work on your punchlines

Battle Record
    2-6

Cool & nothing taking negatively. Thanks.

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Bmore in the building. Keep doing your thing on here.
    My little guy up there said everything right from the jump.

The punches ain't nothing hard. Mainly this is for audio, I feel that.
    So, I took out some leniency when I knew this from a track on your mixtape.
    That's all good. The flow was there and the rhymes were on deck which is the recipe for vocalizing lyrics.

This is cool for some lightwork. Keep posting on here and keep us updated.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

No doubt for audio this will be fire

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

@MsPush I'll leave this open but make sure you read rules #1&2

Battle Record
    2-6

@KnowP It's 8 bars 16 lines lol I've been giving feedback on pieces and voting on battles but still confused on how to post the links. But will do

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

lyrics were extremely basic, format was all over the place, flow wasn't bad.. but that was due to the simplistic writing. Lacked content and creativity in metaphores. A good first go at it and I can see it won't take long for you to improve, you just have to take your time and think about what you're putting down. Try harder multies since it seems to be your main prerogative here. For example, Spliffy/piff see is as basic as you can make it and feels as though you are just tossing words out because they rhyme together. Thinking of why you put a word in a spot will make the readers/listeners do the same and its how you create content.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by MsPush View Post
    @KnowP It's 8 bars 16 lines lol I've been giving feedback on pieces and voting on battles but still confused on how to post the links. But will do
    Ahhh I see what you did. And the links are just copy and paste the url from the page u leave feedback in. Make sure you explain your feedback more thorough. I've seen a couple and one line typically isn't enough but I'll let it ride for now since you're a rookie

Battle Record
    2-6

@Word z AhGod thanx for the CC & u right it is basic very basic. Seeing the skills around here I won't be posting any more beat writing frees...
    @KnowP thanx I got u.. Will leave more detailed feedback and copy n paste the links when I post.

This was tight, you are very creative your Rhymes even tho your punchlines not harder. your multies isn't bad it could have been stronger.
    you are on the right track but next time go harder.

Battle Record
    277-128

Quote Originally Posted by MsPush View Post
    @Word z AhGod thanx for the CC & u right it is basic very basic. Seeing the skills around here I won't be posting any more beat writing frees...
    @KnowP thanx I got u.. Will leave more detailed feedback and copy n paste the links when I post.
    word, i appreciate that B'more

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

I feel you, it would probably sound dope over a beat.. but even then I would disect the lyrics lol so don't trip on it.
    カミノコトバ