User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: L.T. The Real - Paranoid

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

L.T. The Real - Paranoid

<div class="widget_iframe" style="display:inline-block;width:100%;height:104px;margin:0;padding:0;b order:0;"><iframe class="widget_iframe" src="http://www.reverbnation.com/widget_code/html_widget/artist_765390?widget_id=50&pwc[design]=default&pwc[background_color]=%23333333&pwc[included_songs]=0&pwc[song_ids]=10240514&pwc[photo]=0%2C1&pwc[size]=fit" width="100%" height="100%" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe><div class="footer_branding" style="margin-top:-5px;font-size:10px;font-family:Arial;"><center><a href="http://www.reverbnation.com/band-promotion/how-to-sell-music-on-itunes?utm_campaign=a_features_distribution&utm_me dium=widget&utm_source=HTML5_Player&utm_content=wi dgetfooter_Learn how to place music on itunes at ReverbNation.com" target="_blank" style="text-decoration:none;color:#444;">Learn how to place music on itunes at ReverbNation.com</a></center></div></div>

Links
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...ne-Tap-Series)
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...eastTapes-quot
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...l-Breaks-Loose
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: L.T. The Real - Paranoid

You have a very unique delivery. I haven't really heard anything like it. At first it threw me off, but I got used to it. I like the choice of production, and the fact that it doesn't have drums. I think it really gives it a nice introduction feel, which is clearly what you're going for judging from the title. I didn't like the delay/reverb (and the dubs? Hard to tell). Everything sounded really cluttered in the mix, and I think it took away from the track. I'd make use of more panning, at least with those delay tails. Also consider putting a low pass filter on the delays. I think that'll nail the vibe you're going for. Overall, I think this is a solid intro.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Joe Budden influence? Not hating, Budden is my favorite rapper lol. I think it's dope over this beat. Emotional. And it sounds like you're changing up on all the right spots to ride it right. Shit's smooth duke.

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Appreciate yall and yeah joey is beyond dope to me. I feel yall on the reverb and dubs.. I was kind of going for that dirty shit every where feel for this one at the time as I was going through some shit and I wanted it to sound like it. Again I appreciate the feed tho.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

This is a pretty dope intro.

Delivery is solid. Lyrics are straight. This wou;d make a dope intro. I like how it has no drums, i find stuff like that harder to rap over. But you sound like you rocked it right

Don't have too many problems with this.

stay up man.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    7-1

Oh you rap b?

Leave me alone

Battle Record
    112-23

Lol something like that. Ive done almost everything on this site other then the video battle league thing.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    カミノコトバ