User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Key style 15 min boredom flow

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Key style 15 min boredom flow

Hip hops my house music, till the spouse cruises in, tunes in to love melodies well it leads to blouse removing,
    the house was clean couch was neat but no doubt movements,
    of arousing things makes for a mess let alone the amounts of steam fogging up the windows causing countess streaks, when all said n done back to bouncing beats,
    sounds that keeps every ounce of me astounde since when it had founded ME,
    I love to surround my speech around a beat to see paper weigh down a pound apiece,
    heavy raps that get around like feet,
    every map can track down the streets I've already passed cuz on the ground I leave, piss marks like hounds that pee,
    to claim spots, my untamed thoughts dominate brain washed ,
    I proved my love for hip hop, Madonna sang the same song,
    it's an honor to do my thang on, mics like tomorrow hasn't made it on flights n I'm stuck with today coming as I am like nirvana till my names gone....

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Re: Key style 15 min boredom flow

@Smog - links

You've Earned a Custom Title!

the talent is there the over sized metaphor is def there, my fear is some might lose the meaning or look to hard for more meaning. some simplicity towards the end which isnt bad but waters down the begining some. over all needs tweaks but def worth reading with an obvious display of talent...keep elivating

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

The format of this threw me way off, like I't at all used to reading like that. This flaw aside the content is good for a keystyle, I liked what you did, I mean, some lines were nonsensical, but hey do what you do bro. I did dig your use of multis and rhyme scheme in general, it was the highlight of the peace. Fix that crazy ass format and you'll be in business on your next, more serious drop/

AI

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

@KnowP ayo what kinda links I gotta put in this shit...

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Smog View Post
    @KnowP ayo what kinda links I gotta put in this shit...
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...?475111-Drones

You gotta leave feedback homie

AI

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

What he said. Read the first rule @Smog

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Aye yo, this was 15 minutes? It took you 15 to make THIS? -Cai sassy face-

HM. HM HM HM HM. I'm finna start a trend just cause of Smog.

#TheSmog15MinuteKeystyleChallenge

Cause I know I can crush a verse in 15. I write my 60 line shits in 1 hour tops.

Review: @Truth Iscariot said everything I wanted to say. It's sloppy, crazy. Just a real funky format but HEY, it's the 15 minute challenge. I AIN'T GON JUDGE TILL I DO IT.

Brb lol

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

End of the Review: Smog good job for 15 minutes. Tidy up your bars next time for a better read but, keep rhyming.

I enjoyed taking the Smog challenge. Harder than I thought....cause I proofread everything. v_v