User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Bugatti

Bugatti

My SOTW entry before they deleted the thread and competitions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Awards SOTW

Re: Bugatti

This isn't a bad job, I like how the car looks like it is coming out of the screen but, the main thing I need to point out that I don't like is how the brushes are overlapping everything. They give quite a cool effect over the car but as for the part where they are on the hand etc I think that makes it look a little odd, especially when considering the color that you chose. Nice work overall though dude, keep at it !

Battle Record
    11-1

not bad buddy, i felt you could have done better with the main effect with the pale yellow, maybe if you darkened some of the areas it would have given it more of a better shading, but all in all not bad bro, i like how the car looks like its whipping thru the screen. keep em coming bro.

it's cool, might look odd to alot of people, but you can perfect that style and make people become fan of it
    Graphics by
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

AOL Messenger : mysternof
    Yahoo! Messenger : mysternof
    E-Mail :