User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Mimic - Sing About Me (Decoded)

Cosmic thought projection Mimic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    60-35
    Awards FL Tournament Winner 50+ Wins Haiku Champion LLL HOF

Mimic - Sing About Me (Decoded)

I have posted this up on RIA. However, I never really bumped it for everyone to listen to.
    This song is by FAR my most personal/real story-telling song. For this I shall decode the song for you just before you click play, So, for the sake of the song please open your eyes for this. I will wrap "Hide" tags around this incase you do not want to actually find out the true meaning to this. Up to you.

Hidden Content:

I make the type of pieces that make Jesus say God damn - Cole

Re: Mimic - Sing About Me (Decoded)

Mimic, I need your 2 links bro, or I'm going to have to close this. Sorry. Rules are Rules mate.

Battle Record
    60-35
    Last edited by Blackflags; April 14th, 2014 at 05:39 PM

This was very personal, deep, well written, and just good.

The track quality was on some pretty top tier shit, it sounded very professional. The lyrics translated smoothly to the subject and content of the track. You didn't try to force any rhymes or schemes for the sake of them just being there and sounding cool which is a good thing. Have you ever heard the song "you never know" by Immortal Technique? The story telling in this track is near that level man no joke lol this is some really good music

Battle Record
    60-35

Quote Originally Posted by ChosisDaKid View Post
    This was very personal, deep, well written, and just good.

The track quality was on some pretty top tier shit, it sounded very professional. The lyrics translated smoothly to the subject and content of the track. You didn't try to force any rhymes or schemes for the sake of them just being there and sounding cool which is a good thing. Have you ever heard the song "you never know" by Immortal Technique? The story telling in this track is near that level man no joke lol this is some really good music
    It's really appreciated man!

Battle Record
    20-6

okay, this was a cool song. laid back, the lyrics were touching. my only problem is sometimes it sounds like you are just talking and not rapping, but i guess for this track it works. i don't really have anything to say about this song honestly. its kinda personal, from a technical standpoint, it could be touched up in some points, but its cool. keep working
    Always Impervious an Axis Power.

Supermod Me.

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

good shit homie

the only thing i was kinda ehh on was the hook. cant put my finger on what it was specifically but it just didn't sit right with me. everything else i thought was solid and dope. lyrics were dope, obviously a very personal piece, beat was dope too. i liked it.
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    7-1

There's some parts of the flow that just are a bit choppy. Kinda like Daz said, I think the way it sounds spoken kinda throws it off in some parts although I think that approach to this track was appropriate.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leave me alone