User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: End Days - K Dangerous(Prod JukeAJM)[Zombie themed] Tell me what you think! F4F!

End Days - K Dangerous(Prod JukeAJM)[Zombie themed] Tell me what you think! F4F!

[SC]https://soundcloud.com/k-dangerous/end-days-k-dangerous-prod[/SC]

https://soundcloud.com/k-dangerous/e...dangerous-prod

Appreciate the listens and feedback!
    Always looking for collabs and beats!

Feeds:
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...nest-criticism
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...=1#post8482771

I sell greatbeats4cheap TechOmega's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

Re: End Days - K Dangerous(Prod JukeAJM)[Zombie themed] Tell me what you think! F4F!

def feel the asap mob presence on the song. the delivery is cool, but the content I wasn't really feeling (not fan of asap), but I see where you wanted to take the vibe. I like the song when the violins kicked in. Pretty song good quality, but the production and content just wasn't connecting with me.
    Follow Me
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: End Days - K Dangerous(Prod JukeAJM)[Zombie themed] Tell me what you think! F4F!

Quote Originally Posted by TechOmega View Post
    def feel the asap mob presence on the song. the delivery is cool, but the content I wasn't really feeling (not fan of asap), but I see where you wanted to take the vibe. I like the song when the violins kicked in. Pretty song good quality, but the production and content just wasn't connecting with me.
    Well hey man i just appreciate you listening!

Battle Record
    20-6

the beat dope, kind of makes you look over your shoulder. you rode the beat perfectly, and the imagery in the lyrics were dope. i like that. of course this isn;t a song i would bump everyday, but i like the fact that you tackled the challenge and made it listenable. good shit
    Always Impervious an Axis Power.

Supermod Me.

Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    the beat dope, kind of makes you look over your shoulder. you rode the beat perfectly, and the imagery in the lyrics were dope. i like that. of course this isn;t a song i would bump everyday, but i like the fact that you tackled the challenge and made it listenable. good shit
    Awesome dude! yai know it's not a play everyday song but i wanted to kill the shit and show that you can go out of your comfort zone and still make a decent tune. I really appreciate you listening man!

You've Earned a Custom Title!

This is a pretty good track. Has a dark feel to it but it's not to dark which was good. The production was solid. You flowed on the beat nicely. The way you came on laid back was the perfect style for this type of beat. Your imagery was pretty dope. Cool lyrics,good delivery,smoothe flow. This was a pretty good drop man. Looking forward to hearing more tracks. Return the favor http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...ason-Freestyle

SiK

Beats aight...typical 'banger' type deal...quality is clear and your flow is real smooth. Not much into this dark type stuff anymore but you definetly did it well. Told a good story and I can dig that...keep it up bro

Quote Originally Posted by Promoter1989 View Post
    This is a pretty good track. Has a dark feel to it but it's not to dark which was good. The production was solid. You flowed on the beat nicely. The way you came on laid back was the perfect style for this type of beat. Your imagery was pretty dope. Cool lyrics,good delivery,smoothe flow. This was a pretty good drop man. Looking forward to hearing more tracks. Return the favor http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...ason-Freestyle
    Hey thanks man i appreciate it!ill check you out!

Quote Originally Posted by SiK View Post
    Beats aight...typical 'banger' type deal...quality is clear and your flow is real smooth. Not much into this dark type stuff anymore but you definetly did it well. Told a good story and I can dig that...keep it up bro
    Hey thanks man! I wanted to show that something darker didnt need to be all screams and gore and could still be listenable

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

This is pretty cool. Still needs more emotion. Sounds a little dry. Lyrics were straight. Stay dropping.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Quote Originally Posted by it's Moist View Post
    This is pretty cool. Still needs more emotion. Sounds a little dry. Lyrics were straight. Stay dropping.
    Thanks a bunch man i take everything you guys say seriously!