User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 34 of 34

Thread: people modding their own battles.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: people modding their own battles.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicc View Post
    I don't have an issue nor am causing issues. I was the one to tag @fresh in here so he can defend himself you fucking idiot. I personally think fresh is doing a damn good job in FL.

Fresh, get used to the hate kid. As words stated, being a mod is going to make a lot of people hate on you regardless...
    Yeah I just have to learn from the mistakes I made in this thread.

1 of those being paying any mind to this @Dia fool

Stranger

@Dia - why do you care so much? Let it be, tho.
    idgaf about fresh, I just think mods shouldn't mod their own battle at all, I forget who but I used to get shit for modding my own battles on RE and MF and a few other places, i later seen the point in that tho, t hey say votes / posts will not be deleted to avoid conspiracy claims, when u can say the same thing about mods modding their own shit tho, I just used fresh as an example tho, and I wouldn't of mentioned his name if he didn't get offended.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Word..

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

I don't have an issue nor am causing issues. I was the one to tag @fresh in here so he can defend himself you fucking idiot. I personally think fresh is doing a damn good job in FL.

Fresh, get used to the hate kid. As words stated, being a mod is going to make a lot of people hate on you regardless...
    Word.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.