User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 34

Thread: people modding their own battles.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Re: people modding their own battles.

Quote Originally Posted by fresh View Post
    idgaf what you think of me wordz.
    Its not what I think of you here that is in question. Honestly I think of you as a cool dude who has talent, but you too much of hot head to mod a main section like FL without some help.
    カミノコトバ

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    Its not what I think of you here that is in question. Honestly I think of you as a cool dude who has talent, but you too much of hot head to mod a main section like FL without some help.
    I looked in FL a few times and it's primarily this "MLB" gang of fags that is causing all of the crap. Seems they've got a bit of a fresh obsession going there.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    You know what, I was thinking that too. It would be nice to have miracle as mod with me.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

If you accuse someone of something and do not have proof or your just whining over something your going to be ignored. if you keep making false claims and crying wolf you will be handled appropriatly

show proof or dont say nothing at all

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

You know what, I was thinking that too. It would be nice to have miracle as mod with me.
    ^ @God of War this is what i been saying

Stranger

I don't have a problem with you @fresh its just shady shit to have a mod modding their own battles.

case and example
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...fresh-wins-5-0

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...OPEN-FOR-VOTES

I also dont see how i slandered u here when i don't know enough about u or even mentioned ur name, I just seen an example of that and pointed it out to back my case here that mods shouldn't mod their own battles.

the vote u discounted in link #2 are the same length of votes u discounted in link #1, ur not discounting votes of the same length if their for you. in link #1 compared to votes u have discounted that are against you bragadinos vote should of been discounted, show me a link were u have discounted an unexplained vote that was for u and i'll shut up, in these cases there should be a back up mod, and mods shouldn't even be a competitor at all IMO.

I give u props for actively discounting shitty votes unlike other places, but doing it in your own battles is shady especially if you wouldn't discount a shitty vote if it was for you.
    Last edited by Stranger; March 27th, 2014 at 04:05 PM

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    I don't have a problem with you @fresh its just shady shit to have a mod modding their own battles.

case and example
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...fresh-wins-5-0

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...OPEN-FOR-VOTES

I also dont see how i slandered u here when i don't know enough about u or even mentioned ur name, I just seen an example of that and pointed it out to back my case here that mods shouldn't mod their own battles.

the vote u discounted in link #2 are the same length of votes u discounted in link #1, ur not discounting votes of the same length if their for you. in link #1 compared to votes u have discounted that are against you bragadinos vote should of been discounted, show me a link were u have discounted an unexplained vote that was for u and i'll shut up, in these cases there should be a back up mod, and mods shouldn't even be a competitor at all IMO.
    I DQ'd a vote against myself, because it was spartacus.. Hes my crew member, and he just said "yeah what king said." unacceptable imo. How are you trying to make a case out of this, when the only dq'd vote i did was a vote for me lol. You're retarded.

The other one had some shitty votes for sure, but its up to the oppposing battler to bring it up if hes unhappy with it. I'm not going around, even on my battles, and DQing every vote that isn't up to par. Only if the battler @'s me then I know hes unhappy with it. Otherwise I'll assume its not an issue.

Stranger

dude there is other shitty votes like that u discounted that I was peeping yesterday, you raelly wanted me to set and find eveyr link or are u going to man up and post them yaself, and it doesn't change the fact that my point is correct however it wouldn't be the first time a mod has reacted to benefit their self on this site, and I doubt u would have discounted sparts vote if it was for you.

Battle Record
    96-70

dude there is other shitty votes like that u discounted that I was peeping yesterday, you raelly wanted me to set and find eveyr link or are u going to man up and post them yaself, and it doesn't change the fact that my point is correct however it wouldn't be the first time a mod has reacted to benefit their self on this site, and I doubt u would have discounted sparts vote if it was for you.
    lmao sparts vote was for me u fucking idiot. I've dqed 3 votes in entirety. FACT. I dqed passengers vote, and he elaborated to make it substantial. I dqed wordz ahgods vote because he was fucking around. And I dqed spartacus' vote EVEN THO HE VOTED FOR ME. You are truly retarded lmao.

Stranger

lmao sparts vote was for me u fucking idiot. I've dqed 3 votes in entirety. FACT. I dqed passengers vote, and he elaborated to make it substantial. I dqed wordz ahgods vote because he was fucking around. And I dqed spartacus' vote EVEN THO HE VOTED FOR ME. You are truly retarded lmao.
    ur still not getting it, mods shouldn't be aloud to discount any vote in their own battle.

Battle Record
    96-70

ur still not getting it, mods shouldn't be aloud to discount any vote in their own battle.
    @God of War

Should I have DQed a vote that was FOR ME? Spart voted for me, and he just said "yeah kings right" so I fucking dqed it. You have experience, more so than dia for sure in this type of situation so what are your thoughts on this, so we can squash this topic once and for all.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

you need to let shit go, your seeing things that isnt there

he dq'd a vote for himself/ looks legit to me

if you see someone doing dirty shit thats fine but your going after someone for doing nothing wrong just because you think it looks suspsect. i think nothing ive read in there is suspect and i check in there all the time

and if there is any issue he cant edit or delete completely where i cant see what the original shit was

stop crying foul when there isnt any done

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    you need to let shit go, your seeing things that isnt there

he dq'd a vote for himself/ looks legit to me

if you see someone doing dirty shit thats fine but your going after someone for doing nothing wrong just because you think it looks suspsect. i think nothing ive read in there is suspect and i check in there all the time

and if there is any issue he cant edit or delete completely where i cant see what the original shit was

stop crying foul when there isnt any done
    I didn't say there was a foul done, just proposing a problem that can be handled right now, fresh is the one who got all in an upwore about it when i respected him enough not to mention his name, and I don't see where experience comes in to play but I have a lot more than you in this area @fresh and I been around as long as him if not longer, doing admin type duties for most of my internet travels until I got bored and decided to fuck with peopel such as yaself, u might think i'm trying to take your job and ur getting worried, tbh I don't want that job, its a kiddie job, but u need help when your in situations where ur in ur own battle, and gow u always been the one to try to prevent problems before they arise or get out of hand, just like u said leagues need more than one mod, and this is one of the reasons why, u could even say the same thing about @Professor Frost . so I'm not singling out @fresh here, basically each section needs a main super mod, and a few mods in situations where the mod acts to benefit himself, which has been a big fucking problem on here, and everywhere for that matter.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

I don't have an issue nor am causing issues. I was the one to tag @fresh in here so he can defend himself you fucking idiot. I personally think fresh is doing a damn good job in FL.

Fresh, get used to the hate kid. As words stated, being a mod is going to make a lot of people hate on you regardless...

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

@Dia - why do you care so much? Let it be, tho.