User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 34

Thread: people modding their own battles.

Stranger

people modding their own battles.

not saying any names, but have a look at the front line section, this looks suspect to me.

you have someone modding his own battles, discounting votes that aren't explained, and allowing that same shitty unexplained votes if their for him, this is a good example of why a section should have more than one mod.

I propose an ideal that wouldn't allow mods to mod their own battles like that, this ideal would need to be carried out by multiple mods tho, preferably someone that doesn't compete in said section.
    Last edited by Stranger; March 26th, 2014 at 11:22 PM

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33
    Awards Cypher Winner FL HOF 50+ Wins FL Tag Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion

Re: people modding their own battles.

@Dia thank you I thought I was the only one noticing.
    1x Best Overall Textcee(tie)
    1x FL Best Text Battler

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Packed Graves View Post
    shush ur just saying that bcause your battling him, and coincidentally, he's doing the same shit in this battle.

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    shush ur just saying that bcause your battling him, and coincidentally, he's doing the same shit in this battle.
    Holy shit. I'm sorry but you said "shush" i fucking died.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33
    Awards Cypher Winner FL HOF 50+ Wins FL Tag Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion

lulz, this Dia is lulz.
    1x FL Best Text Battler

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Throwin @fresh under the bus. At least be a man about it and let him explain himself, lol.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

not saying any names, but have a look at the front line section, this looks suspect to me.

you have someone modding his own battles, discounting votes that aren't explained, and allowing that same shitty unexplained votes if their for him, this is a good example of why a section should have more than one mod.

I propose an ideal that wouldn't allow mods to mod their own battles like that, this ideal would need to be carried out by multiple mods tho, preferably someone that doesn't compete in said section.
    Quote Originally Posted by Packed Graves View Post
    You talking alot of shit, but I don't see any evidence. I have DQ'ed 1 vote recently, the only one I can remember and that was @wrodz ahgod. jokingly voting for Pierre Stone.
    @Packed Graves . You, are, a piece of fucking shit. I even allowde your crew members to vote for you after you all were talking shit behind my back about you getting "robbed" even tho @miracle is one of the more renowned pic battlers on this site.
    @Dia , provide some links to back up your claim you fucking weasel.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

@God of War @ILLunatic

I'm sick of this slandering shit, packed graves has been throwing me under the bus non stop, he has a hate on for me and I don't like this faggot putting the wrong picture into the minds of new members. I dunno what to do about this, but the slandering is hitting record levels and I'm fucking sick of it.

Battle Record
    96-70

Also its at the battlers discretion to @ me if they aren't happy with a vote. I will then determine whether it meets the guidelines, and if it doesn't it will be dqed until the voter elaborates.

I have not DQed a vote in a long time, so I guess battlers are happy with their votes. Now next time you want to throw me under the bus make sure you have links ready to provide proof of your outrageous claims.
    @Packed Graves = big headed bitch
    @Dia = slimy, greasy, around the bush beating weasel.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by fresh View Post
    @God of War @ILLunatic

I'm sick of this slandering shit, packed graves has been throwing me under the bus non stop, he has a hate on for me and I don't like this faggot putting the wrong picture into the minds of new members. I dunno what to do about this, but the slandering is hitting record levels and I'm fucking sick of it.
    lol you sound like a bitch right now homie.. shit aint that serious.
    カミノコトバ

Rusty
    Battle Record
    64-33

^i wasnt going to say it.
    1x FL Best Text Battler

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

PS. Mods shouldn't really be DQ'ing votes unless told to do so by a battler involved. Even then, you have to make a judgement call on it and be VERY picky on if that vote should be DQ'd or not.

To be a mod is to be hated on RB. If you care that much about your E-Life then don't do it lmao.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    lol you sound like a bitch right now homie.. shit aint that serious.
    idgaf what you think of me wordz.

Battle Record
    96-70

I should have been the bigger man and laughed at your foolish reaches.

But you have succeeded in irking me to the point of making an ass of myself.

Congratulations gentleman you have won this round.

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

MLB are indeed fags. Packed Anus has nothing better to do and Dicc is his little bunny.