User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 20 of 20

Thread: The ignore options

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Re: The ignore options

It sucks that people even have crew threads.. crews are fucking lame as shit and they hardly ever do anything productive besides riding each other. Not like they even actually like each other.. most crew chats are dead cos none of them even care enough to communicate with each other. Bunch of fucking panzy ass nerds. Shouldn't need to mod somebody just let them run a crew.
    カミノコトバ

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by SiK View Post
    Post in the thread but I dont have to see it
    a working ignore list also stops people you don't like from voting on your battles.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Father View Post
    So you post tons of stuff about me in your hidden forum yet feel the need to run away from me? You're a hypocrite as well as a dweeb and a faggot.

Stupid bald female.
    Don't flatter yourself, faggot. You aren't worth a discussion. All we do is converse and at the end of our statements/paragraphs we tag your username just to annoy the fuck out of you, which worked.

MLB will be no more and I have asked the ADMINS to take the forum down. We are the only active voters in FL basically and if faggot gaylord fockers are complaining about crew votes, battles will sit stale for a year with 2 or 3 votes.

Going forward, I feel FL should do the normal forum, first to 3-0 = KO and first the 5 Wins. That would be ideal and close battles a lot quicker, IMO/experience of boarding.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

thats how it used to be but its up to the mods to do that so talk to them.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

I've left input in FL's chat thread.