User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Heat 16: Alleys & Staircases

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Heat 16: Alleys & Staircases

[youtube]WdIEhl1IfPI[/youtube]

This is the first video I've done. It's for a local cypher series that's gonna be travelling around doing more in different states. NY, NJ, DE, etc. I won't tell y'all where I'm at so y'all can support the artists and watch their shit too, but I'm in here. My boy Colorz is on here too. I've posted tracks here that I've done with him before. If any of y'all follow me on FB y'all mighta seen that he almost died from a heart problem last year. So this shit might be extra dope to me just because it's good to see my dude back doing this shit, but lemme know what y'all think.

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...yce-Everything
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...Ft-Brandon-Cee

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    7-1

Re: Heat 16: Alleys & Staircases

Quote Originally Posted by Pair-A-Dyce View Post
    As an overall video I think it was lame how they used a different beat for everybody, there no consistency. I was pretty bored up until Colorz came on cause everyone before him kinda did what I expected, tough guy bars with little intensity. Colors & your verse were good cept he looked stiff on the camera and that one shot where they had you against the truck I would had you look towards the camera not away and also vary the wardrobe in the different shots.
    repost

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leave me alone

Battle Record
    20-6

i agree, why the fuck would y'all have a cypher where the beat switches? that makes no sense at all. what cypher in america is like that? other than that, i barely paid attention to anyone but you and colorz because you made it a point to mention him. Colorz was cool, nothing too stand out about his verse but not horrible or wack. Your verse was cool too, but why the FUCK did you have that hat on? lmao. shit distracted me, i had to rewind it to actually listen. anyway, good showing from y'all. next time stay your ass out of that hat
    Always Impervious an Axis Power.

Supermod Me.

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    i agree, why the fuck would y'all have a cypher where the beat switches? that makes no sense at all. what cypher in america is like that? other than that, i barely paid attention to anyone but you and colorz because you made it a point to mention him. Colorz was cool, nothing too stand out about his verse but not horrible or wack. Your verse was cool too, but why the FUCK did you have that hat on? lmao. shit distracted me, i had to rewind it to actually listen. anyway, good showing from y'all. next time stay your ass out of that hat
    Originally we were supposed to record at a night club, so I had my hair gelled and curly cuz I was gonna wear a button down and shit lolll. And word. There's another cypher from around here that uses that same beat format. Dude wanted to do something different. I think it would be better if he had a dj to scratch each beat into each other or something.

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    64-44

pablo extrabars- lol at the name, not bad dude, got some good punches, I feel like this style is relying more on the pauses than the crispy rhyme schemes which are here and there. capitalize more on the rhyme and less on the ughh between and it will be a major up.

karikta- this was kind of wack to me bro.. was like the same pauses as the style before, but without the good rhymeschemes sprinkled. cadence was ok, but other wise there was no substance or anything that set it above par.

I'm will- ok, im feeling this, the flow and cadence were good. rhyme schemes were pretty good and there werent horrible pauses after every few bars, most seasoned so far..

dieverse-mmm iight homie, i see you got some bars, delivery wasn't as nice as will before you but i feel like you might have the most quality bars outta everyone so far.. good stuff

colorz- Lol i seent ya fat ass pop in at 5:01 nah. got a mack miller type of vibe. new age white boy spitting, a little choppin in all honestly though i was expecting more outcha boy..

Nahlidge- this was pretty tight too nah, beat was nasty but because you and your boy did it over the same one, it looks like you out did him. styles are different. cadence was better, but the flow still needs spice to me homie..

pete pegleg- is that wordplay from back in the day, abl one? shit i forget what else he used to go by, but i know you got rhode island cats out there lmao this was pretty dope dawg.. felt the most polished, considering flow and lyrics.

good verses all around..
    good stuff nahlidge
    GreaterDesignGrowers.com

Im not a rapper, im a gardener