User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: The Negus (Joel Venom & AcidTrip) - Trigonometry (prod. Soulmuzik Tracks)

Deific Ink Entertainment Joel Venom's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-3

The Negus (Joel Venom & AcidTrip) - Trigonometry (prod. Soulmuzik Tracks)

We shot this music video the other day and released the video the day after, went to downtown Raleigh and made some stops and wanted to see if ya'll would like this video. I'm first verse "AcidTrip" is second.

Leave some feedback and also LIKE & COMMENT ON THE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE!

WE APPRECIATE IT!

[youtube]k1CD_6V4uGE[/youtube]

fEEDLINKS: http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...ic-The-Life-Of
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...ats-Contest-VI

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Re: The Negus (Joel Venom & AcidTrip) - Trigonometry (prod. Soulmuzik Tracks)

This shit is dope right from the jump. Dope verse. Hook is dope. I wasn't expecting it though lol. I think that's why I like it. Shit's ill. I like this dude a lot. He got a dope style. Yea he's going in. This track is ill. I'm about to nominate you for track of the week again. you getting too many of them shits, I'm about to start posting more lol.

The video was nice too. @Joel Venom Do you have any cover art for this track? Ima post it on the RB facebook.

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

damn Joel still doing it, might have to peep this later today.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    3-3

Quote Originally Posted by Nahlidge View Post
    This shit is dope right from the jump. Dope verse. Hook is dope. I wasn't expecting it though lol. I think that's why I like it. Shit's ill. I like this dude a lot. He got a dope style. Yea he's going in. This track is ill. I'm about to nominate you for track of the week again. you getting too many of them shits, I'm about to start posting more lol.

The video was nice too. @Joel Venom Do you have any cover art for this track? Ima post it on the RB facebook.

i actually don't have cover art for this track but i need to make one for this track. yo big ups on tryna do that foreal we appreciate the support big time. i'm gonna make the cover art and send it to you and haha i feel you on the nominations. aye man thanks once again and for taking time to check this out

Battle Record
    3-3

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    damn Joel still doing it, might have to peep this later today.
    yup still at it man haha, check it out when ya can tho bro!

Battle Record
    20-6

the video was cool for some quick shit. The song was dope though, i always loved the fact that your sound is so signature and your own. that's the best thing about you, and why i would sign you in a heartbeat. you don't have the most commercial sound, but you do have your own style and delivery, an that sets you apart from million of other rappers. good shit joel. keep working bro.
    Always Impervious an Axis Power.

Supermod Me.

Battle Record
    3-3

aye daz much love on that, i'm getting into videography pretty heavy soon so there will be some changes to how i edit things. I've already picked up some tips on how to improve so i'm working on it. But i appreciate you recognizing my talent, gotta keep working on my craft to get better i'm never really satisfied

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

This is nice. Sounding like Del the funkwe homosapien ish when you come in, to me. You know what youre doing. Sound confident and lyrics are straight. keep on.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    3-3

Quote Originally Posted by it's Moist View Post
    This is nice. Sounding like Del the funkwe homosapien ish when you come in, to me. You know what youre doing. Sound confident and lyrics are straight. keep on.

thank you bro, i can't thank you enough we appreciate the support!

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

shit was dope and the video was mad creative, looked around a bit on that youtube channel and couldn't find no more of your tracks from a quick glance but you did make some dope beats, you need to tag your shit better though otherwise they won't get many views. Plus the title should start off with some shit like, hip hop beats or hip hop instrumental or some shit. PS. I can help advertise your shit if you would like on my youtube channel by playing the track in the background and giving you a shout out. Don't think it'll help too much but I do average a decent flow of viewers who may be interested.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    64-44

Lol at first i wasn't really feeling acid bro. the flow wasn't as crisp, but the bar quality was decent though, liked the lower case n line, but your boy gotta up his lyrics a bit maybe up the speed a bit too a little too laid back i think, cadence was cool got a southern vibe definitely. the beat fit the vibe perfect though, definitely some chill shit. see your lyrics, were alot better though, i liked the laughter line, feel like you got more personal than just observant. the flow had a little bit of a chop to it which was cool and had a good bounce to it. dope production and vid. always a pleasure listening venom.
    GreaterDesignGrowers.com

Im not a rapper, im a gardener