User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Blackflags, D. Bird, and Chi Money - "Beware" Remix

Put your sunglasses on! Mr. Write's Avatar
    Battle Record
    23-9

Blackflags, D. Bird, and Chi Money - "Beware" Remix

Blackflags got asked to do a remix to Big Sean's - Beware song and me and Chi joined in on the fun. Here's the end result. 1st verse - Blackflags, 2nd verse - D. Bird, 3rd verse - Chi Money

[youtube]Iq5DT_pIlmM[/youtube]

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...rt-(Freestyle)
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...ed-Thanks-guys!

Re: Blackflags, D. Bird, and Chi Money - "Beware" Remix

This is nice man! i dig the beat. Blackflags was my fav great stuff overall. The chorus isnt my fav but it works for the song keep it up!

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Ha, this is nice. Nice cover of the hook. Didn't think I'd ever hear Blackflags on some fun shit like this tbh lol. It's a fun track, don't be so fun to let the technical stuff slip a little and have some more fun on it though. I think you should tried to do the melody of the hook in with your verse somehow. Would been cool. Write, you're starting to sound the same on every track I think. Sounds like I already heard this verse from you. I think it's cuz of the flow/delivery though. I think it's the one you're most comfortable with and you might be falling into it. I was doing that for a while. Chi was nice on this. Can't say I've heard much from him. This was nice though. Track was cool.

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    7-1

I cant say one part really stood out but it was overall decent. I think you all had a different style and it kinda made it feel like the song was 3 separate pieces and not one whole track. Hook was ehhh, I see what you were doing with it though, execution is missing something maybe some adlibs or a slightly off pitch in a layer.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leave me alone

Battle Record
    20-6

blackflags i honestly didn't know you could do music in this tone and cadence. good to know. lyrics were pretty cool, flow was on too. D Bird had a cool verse too, but it didn't really have anything to do with the song. Write you were okay, the delivery was a tad bit off at points and you sounded like you were running out of breath. overall it's cool, but the song isn't cohesive at all. either way, keep working
    Always Impervious an Axis Power.

Supermod Me.