User Tag List

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 15 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 235

Thread: do you think there legit proof of god

fuck u and your feelings
    Battle Record
    3-4

Re: do you think there legit proof of god

you think lighting striking water isnt anymore magic then a god in such a higher dimension that we cant even comprehend it. evolution isnt the fucking theory of how we got here dumb ass its a different theory. i even told you the theory and you keep talking about evolution. another point here is a problem with your big bang it violates the Law of Angular Momentum................
    There are two known Planets and nine moons in our solar system that are spinning backwards if the big bang theory were true than according to the law of angular momentum, everything would be spinning in the same direction. Also uneven Cosmic distribution disproves the big bang theory. According to the law of angular momentum, all the matter would be distributed evenly throughout the cosmos. It clearly is clustered together in globular star systems. By these scientific proofs alone disprove the big bang theory and therefore since the theory of macro evolution rests on the foundation of the big bang, it can not be true either."

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

water conducts electricity due to the impurities in it such as salt and other components, the more it has.. the more likely it can be struct by lightning. Bill Nye the science nigga.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by erratic View Post
    people where bigger 6 thousand more like a million year ago they where some gaint. even the bible talks about this in the book of enoch. can you show me proof of one animal changing to a different animal a different kind im not a christian im a freemason the bible is the light for the mason. if you watch the video i post on the other thread there is real proof of these giants people that where way smarter then people today. i said micro evolution happen but everything in life has a limit. until i see proof of macro evolution it take faith to believe it .in the fossil record we should thousand of fossil of the these animal evolving but there isnt these fossil they dont show the step the animal evolve in. there should be like million of these fossil in the form the animal before they evolve. you still didnt even respond to what i said is are dna is a writing code nature cant do that how does evolution explain this. this bridge you are talking about is more of christian theory to explain how the animal got off the arch. i just look it more it really just a theory with no real evidence. i dont think there is a hell cus if you are heaven and your love one are in hell then you are really not in heaven. rick ross song the devil is lie and free mason listen to them back to the point.
    Its been proven through grave uprising and fossils that people were actually much shorter due to calcium deficiencies and the lack of knowledge on nutritions. We could have simply evolved into taller being over time but that would be the easy way out of this conversation lol.
    カミノコトバ

fuck u and your feelings
    Battle Record
    3-4

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    Its been proven through grave uprising and fossils that people were actually much shorter due to calcium deficiencies and the lack of knowledge on nutritions. We could have simply evolved into taller being over time but that would be the easy way out of this conversation lol.
    did you watch the video i post in the other thread that show proof of these giants of crouse we have go bigger the last 200 years and shit but im saying like 6000 to 1 million years ago human where big some where giants. heres the video http://www.globalbemvoices.com/video...gy-technology/ i think it really hard for us as human to figure what the fuck was happen million years ago on this planet how we got here. no matter want nobody was there to see it so where just making guesses and theory cus human cant have unknown . as human we have to come up with something if its with logic or with the heart . at the end of day nobody can figure out why we are here. if you believe there's a bunch of different universe and are is somehow the only one that that can support life which the muti universe theory . that just a easy was out to try explain how the universe was so fine tune without a god.

fuck u and your feelings
    Battle Record
    3-4

water conducts electricity due to the impurities in it such as salt and other components, the more it has.. the more likely it can be struct by lightning. Bill Nye the science nigga.
    you think that can make life bro

Battle Record
    112-23

though there is no strict proof, the best theory thus far is that life itself began from a single celled organism some where in the ocean as most of Earth was covered in it at one time and all the continents were one giant land mass. The change in climate and separation from location may have had a role in the need to evolve to become a land based set of creatures. Though you could be right or I could be right, what do we know lol.
    カミノコトバ

fuck u and your feelings
    Battle Record
    3-4

though there is no strict proof, the best theory thus far is that life itself began from a single celled organism some where in the ocean as most of Earth was covered in it at one time and all the continents were one giant land mass. The change in climate and separation from location may have had a role in the need to evolve to become a land based set of creatures. Though you could be right or I could be right, what do we know lol.
    i have one question then how did that single cell organism get here did it just magic appear out of the air

fuck u and your feelings
    Battle Record
    3-4

cus that sure sound like the bible to me

Battle Record
    112-23

Quote Originally Posted by erratic View Post
    i have one question then how did that single cell organism get here did it just magic appear out of the air
    likely to be how the planet was thought to be established, with a mixture of gasses, solids, and other combinations coming together. If you are asking me how life itself began, Im sorry but even I (the true genius of RB) can't answer that for you lol.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    112-23

PS. I personally will not believe that man was made from dirt and he was lonely so a woman was cut from his ribs.
    カミノコトバ

fuck u and your feelings
    Battle Record
    3-4

PS. I personally will not believe that man was made from dirt and he was lonely so a woman was cut from his ribs.
    i dont believe that i said it a metaphor for when humanity fell for the grace of god . just look around the world even today the great pyramids would be hard to built we would need laser to cut the stone. how the fuck where all these pyramids built. i dont just believe the christian religion is right and believe that most religion are right and are talking about the same god. i think if you watch that video i posted you would see that human use to be really smart then we got dumb and it like we are regain knowledge we already had. theres a book about this called civilization one you should check it out. if a bunch of gases created one cell single organism why cant they produce it when they try to use that method?

fuck u and your feelings
    Battle Record
    3-4

i giving you guys a rabbit hole follow it and see where it takes you.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

I'm not going into your rabbit hole dude.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

fuck your rabbit hole #nohomo

fuck u and your feelings
    Battle Record
    3-4

using hashtags on a rap forum is homo