User Tag List

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 235

Thread: do you think there legit proof of god

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Re: do you think there legit proof of god

Quote Originally Posted by erratic View Post
    No one going to argue against my point how the dna is writing so it if are dna is writing has to come from intellect. Or is that to much science for you guys.
    Elaborate how our "DNA comes from writing" please. Thanks.

Battle Record
    54-28
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins SOTW FL Champion

i think there is proof in the book signature in the cell is my where I go this information from. It say basically that since are dna is writing in a code we have to have been created by something a god or ufos. The reason this is cus no matter how you find information it has to come from a intelligent mind. If you find something writing on wall it has to come from a mind nature can not make information. If are dna is writing in a code with its protein that means someone wrote it we have a programer.
    DEAD. like prometheus for hackers dead.

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Quote Originally Posted by Sicc View Post
    God symbolizes moral. If the perception of GOD did not exist, we'd live in a pretty hectic chaotic world.
    I agree.

The human emotional complex.

I talked about that a little up there.

That and chance. To a believer it would seem godish.

I think ppl are taking my opinion waaaay wrong.

I'm actually say that the human emotional or moral (s/o @Sicc ) complex and chance are superior to us because we all as individuals are at the whim of them. None are spared from statistics and moral even if its not your own. I.e. I criminal with no morals is effected by a law with them.

Battle Record
    2-1

you'd live in a hectic chaotic world with or without god's "existence"

heaven and hell are contradictions upon description. u cannot distinct one from another or where a person is going because we all do bad things. sometimes with bad intentions. some with good. to say a person is going to a certain destination means all of humanity is destined for that. contradiction

as for Bible and God, it's truly paraphrased a lot now for personal bidding more-so. believing in God is essentially a cop-out from reality suggesting that because you did a deed, God will forgive or spare u. that is a contradiction of karma. even then, God is thought of as a "male" figure which can trace a point of sexism.

the moral value of religion and "God" are very good to follow, but the existence of God is that one doesn't exist from tangible proof and other things. Science disproves an existence of God through logical procedures which go against "God", as a God has these unexplainable sets of powers, illogical but wise thinking, & if you think about it, God and the Devil work in unison. for God to exist, there must be a Devil and sometimes God must play the antagonist to the Devil, and vice-versa. God must be the bad guy sometimes, if he exists. if he does everything for a reason and karma just occurred, that's an action of unison between good and evil to find a medium.

fuck u and your feelings
    Battle Record
    3-4

Elaborate how our "DNA comes from writing" please. Thanks.
    I said are dna is a writing code this is true here a video talking about it unless you have proof otherwise this is how are dna works it is a writing code the protein are how its writing . you can look up the book more if this is to complex for you. Can you show me evidence if this isn't the case with a reference please. My evidence show there is proof of some creator without the bible . All the shit you guys are talking about has no scientific evidence so it not even really able to be use for this debate. Please use facts guys not just hearsay. I'm trying to have a debate not talk to a bunch of fucking retards.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

^all the shit we're talking about actually is the only thing that has scientific evidence lol.. your a funny guy erratic, don't ever lose that spark homie.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Lol. Love how he types "Are" rather then "our" - But, it's not the fact of it being complex. It's the fact of how you interpret your evidence. That's what I wanted you to elaborate on. Also, that's why it's called, Genetic CODE. All the genetic makeup is written as anything else in this world. It's the fact at WHO has written those codes and where we get them from. We are not alone in this world/universe. That is obvious.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

In this universe we may only share spacial life with microbes and primitive cells that can flurish in planets with what we consider to be irregular weather patterns and insuficient oxygen for now. There are however, billions of other universes outside our own. I do not believe that god as we may know it would have time for us if that were the case. This is why the catholic church emprisoned, tortured, and martord men who looked beyond the churches teaching for scientifc answers. Religion was simply a form of way to maintain control and establish people of power were they were needed.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    51-15

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    In this universe we may only share spacial life with microbes and primitive cells that can flurish in planets with what we consider to be irregular weather patterns and insuficient oxygen for now. There are however, billions of other universes outside our own. I do not believe that god as we may know it would have time for us if that were the case. This is why the catholic church emprisoned, tortured, and martord men who looked beyond the churches teaching for scientifc answers. Religion was simply a form of way to maintain control and establish people of power were they were needed.
    niGGa, stop stealing journal entries from google, LMAO.

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

I think you mean galaxies, not universes. The universe contains galaxy clusters, galaxies contain planets and stars. Thats the basics.

What i wonder is if religion is necessary for a species to advance in the universe?

At the present moment, we dont know, we only have one example of humanity to study.
    Last edited by Oxymoron; March 12th, 2014 at 01:23 PM
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    51-15

Quote Originally Posted by it's Moist View Post
    I think you mean galaxies, not universes. The universe contains galaxy clusters, galaxies contain planets and stars. Thats the basics.

What i wonder is if religion is necessary for a species to advance in the universe?

At the present moment, we dont know, we only have one example of humanity to study.
    Yea... meant Galaxies, my bad.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Venom's Avatar

So you typed out a paragraph to basically elaborate on what I said in 1 sentence. Lol
    Yeah. I pretty much just thought ya sentence ain't shit.
    Werd ah God knows lmao

You've Earned a Custom Title! Venom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    ^This

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

I said are dna is a writing code this is true here a video talking about it unless you have proof otherwise this is how are dna works it is a writing code the protein are how its writing . you can look up the book more if this is to complex for you. Can you show me evidence if this isn't the case with a reference please. My evidence show there is proof of some creator without the bible . All the shit you guys are talking about has no scientific evidence so it not even really able to be use for this debate. Please use facts guys not just hearsay. I'm trying to have a debate not talk to a bunch of fucking retards.
    This is a debate, you're making it retarded.

Scientific discoveries have had a habit of offending religious doctrine.

can we notice any trends over time - for example, people's feet are bigger today than they were 200 years ago. Thats evolution son. Animals (and people) can have slightly different colored skin, hair/fur and dimensions from their ancestors. Show that these differences can be advantageous (for example, a giraffe with a longer neck can eat more leaves, be healthier, live longer, and reproduce more). animals that move to a different place with different conditions change with natural selection and adaptation to their environment and a new species is formed and the animals that did not move did not need to adapt to a new environment. There has been a land bridge that formed between north america and asia several times in millions of years, and when the animals migrate they are forced to adapt to the diffreent climate. That is how new animals are created, not by some magical dude snapping his fingers and saying "alla kazaam and we have a hippopotamus!" Thats not how it works. This isn't a fairy tale little guy. Wake the fuck up, or shut the fuck up those are your options./

fuck u and your feelings
    Battle Record
    3-4

people where bigger 6 thousand more like a million year ago they where some gaint. even the bible talks about this in the book of enoch. can you show me proof of one animal changing to a different animal a different kind im not a christian im a freemason the bible is the light for the mason. if you watch the video i post on the other thread there is real proof of these giants people that where way smarter then people today. i said micro evolution happen but everything in life has a limit. until i see proof of macro evolution it take faith to believe it .in the fossil record we should thousand of fossil of the these animal evolving but there isnt these fossil they dont show the step the animal evolve in. there should be like million of these fossil in the form the animal before they evolve. you still didnt even respond to what i said is are dna is a writing code nature cant do that how does evolution explain this. this bridge you are talking about is more of christian theory to explain how the animal got off the arch. i just look it more it really just a theory with no real evidence. i dont think there is a hell cus if you are heaven and your love one are in hell then you are really not in heaven. rick ross song the devil is lie and free mason listen to them back to the point.