User Tag List

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 235

Thread: do you think there legit proof of god

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: do you think there legit proof of god

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post

We do not rape, steal or kill. All men can understanf this.
    The bible directly states that killing your enemies and taking their women and children and plunder is ok, if not encouraged. I could find passages condoning rape, theft, slavery and murder. So if anything an atheist is more likely to have those morals (not raping, murdering, stealing etc.)

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

The bible is a lot more grusome then some people believe it to be, most people haven't really read that far lol. Genesis is TOO real niggas.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

Have you ever seen a tornado?

No. Not a full blown one. But i see mini tornados all the time. I can say that there are places that these are more common than others and thats just because of the way the earths elements react with the other elements on earth. Nothing to do with god in my eyes. More like Hot air meets cold and fucks shit up. If you hap[pen to be in the least resistance path, you get ate up. bad luck. Better luck on your next life. you got 2 more left if games have taught me correct. you could always attribue the hot n cold to an act of god. But i dont see why stuff needs to happen for a reason. Cant stuff just happen because thats how it works. Just cause you don't understandf it doesnt mean it was god. it just means you don't understand it.

Have you ever seen bullets raining like hot rain denting the earth like hail and leaving divots in walls around all of us but completly miss every one.
    have you ever seen two cars hit head on and eject both drivers from the vehicle, one lands on his feet and the other waljs away with minimal damage to hisself.

I have in the movies. But if i remember correctly. movies =/= real life. Thats not to say that movies arn't real. Its more movies are an hyperbolie of the real deal. More often than not,

Have you ever seen a child born?

yeah, its pretty gross. Im more amazed the pussy can stretch that much.

have you ever been thinking about her and she calls? (Or him, I don't know you)

No. But i do believe in coincidence. It more like maths in real life. Statistics was a good subject.

Have you ever noticed that no matter how bad it is the right thing happens at the right time?

Coincidence again.

I assume you dont believe in god. you seem like a smart guy. But iof you honestly thing he's real. It doesn't matter. In the end of the day if youre happy. you win.
    Last edited by Oxymoron; March 10th, 2014 at 11:21 AM
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    57-8

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    The bible is a lot more grusome then some people believe it to be, most people haven't really read that far lol. Genesis is TOO real niggas.
    Half the christians i know havn't even read the bible. They just recite stuf that others that have read the bible say. Half the time they are usually reaching to find a meaning that works for them in their situation, whatever it may be.

that said. I havnt read the bible. and i have two sitting next to me. School gave them to me and my sis as az gradyuation present. I plan to read it one day.

I said that 15 years ago to my hardcore christian mate. Still havn't. all i know from the bible is hat ive read from otehter that clam they have... I really dpo plan to read it one day and find out why these people blindly follow this god fellow.

My earliest memory iof christianaity is this music cd by Constible Keith and Sniffles the Police dog. Fucking cool name if you ask me....... had a right laugh at it, 10+ years ago whe i found it on the shelf at my mates.
    Last edited by Oxymoron; March 10th, 2014 at 10:47 AM
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by it's Moist View Post
    Half the christians i know havn't even read the bible. They just recite stuf that others that have read the bible say. Half the time they are usually reaching to find a meaning that works for them in their situation, whatever it may be.
    Thats basically what the bible is meant to be. A literary device, not a biography

Battle Record
    57-8

not true, god exsists within the hearts of small children touched by the deity Micheal "Benjamin" Jackson..
    Only because someone influenced them to think like that.

The people i know that were hardcore christian fanatics, havbe really taken a step back and evaluated what god means to them now. They no longer go to church. and more often than not, have not lost their faith, cause god is what god is to you. But kind of lost their faith in the gathering of fellow heads.

HA. i dont know who mbj is But the first vid i click o has some duide dry humping chicjk at the laptop and MJ pklayoing in the background.
    Last edited by Oxymoron; March 10th, 2014 at 11:29 AM
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

The teachings are all wrong, and all write.. those who shun science however without reasoning are doomed to loose credability. The Christian churches problem as well as others is this, they take 200000 years to decide yes, we agree that this fact which has been known since Galilao has discovered it was true.. and in 2014 we are conferming it as true for everyone.. Thats leaves people like me with the SMH factor.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    57-8

The teachings are all wrong, and all write.. those who shun science however without reasoning are doomed to loose credability. The Christian churches problem as well as others is this, they take 200000 years to decide yes, we agree that this fact which has been known since Galilao has discovered it was true.. and in 2014 we are conferming it as true for everyone.. Thats leaves people like me with the SMH factor.
    Yah, im not against the teachings. I just think people need to evaluate what these thoustands of years old texts mean to them today, instead of what uit meant xxx years ago.

Knowledge is power is synomous with science is power. Ive told this to many lost christians that, for some unforsaken reason, think i am the right person to talk to. Well i guess they are half correct. They probably wondering, how does dude live his life happy without the fear of god.

I tell them. Science is my religion. The understanding of the world around you is god. God isnt some dude who can magicaly fix your life. You are god. youre the only one that can better your life by enriching yoursrlf with everything you can observe. After you observe, you can then make up your own decision of what it may mean to you.

Most of them really just need to live life for themselves and do some research. They may be plesntly enlightened. But actuallyt. I think most of them like living in ignorance. Truth is too much for the average.
    Last edited by Oxymoron; March 10th, 2014 at 11:50 AM
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    112-23

^that be the realest shit you ever WROTE!! People are waking up to the fact that believing in something as a sheep is not all its cracked up to be.. there is nothing wrong in having faith to help you lean on during tough times, but there is something wrong in denying knowledge and facts. When a nigga say "haven't you seen tornados destroy shit" I ask myself da fuck that gotta do with god tho.. its been scientifically explained as to how it happens by hard working tornado chasers who toss sensors and cows and shit into that mutha fucka to test the wind speeds, change in temerature, condensations, so and and so forth.. Tornados exist on Mars as well.. da fuq God doing out there??
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    96-70

lmao @ mars

Battle Record
    57-8

Yeah. I would say so too. Blindly believing may sound good on the external. But internally it leaves you with many questions, if youre a realist of some degree. With the knowledge we can access today. I seriously have no reason to believe that there is a ,malevolent god that makes us deal with the crap we have to deal with. ITs just always been that way cause, cause. Just cause you dont understand it doesn't mean that it's gods will, it means you don;t understand it, and im fine not understanding it.

I recently came across a term, "the illusion of knowledge" Turns out Psychologically your brain would rather think it knows everything, when it doesn't, as opposed to knowing that its ignorant. And i was like. Truth. You speak it.

I am one who has surcome to the illusion of knowledge. But the internet puts me in my place. When i talk to pwople in real life i feel like einstien. No joke. I must know the most uninspirational dopey people ever... Country hick ass people. Even though i am one too... but i was born in the city and raised on a farm... anyway. When i hop on the net, you mua fuckers make me feel like thje dope. ha. You guys put me in my place. Yous probably just google pros. I try to sperak off of past experience and knowledge i already have.
    Last edited by Oxymoron; March 10th, 2014 at 12:06 PM
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    112-23

I can agree with the illusion of knowledge. Those who leave things in the hands of a higher power leave themselves open to be taken over by those who take matters into their own hands to make shit happen. My family and my wifes family are spazzing cos we are choosing not to baptise our child, like dunking her into a pool is going to erase sins she has yet to have commited. Why would a new born child be sent to hell per the christian teachings simply because it was denied batism by the parents. Rituals that are practiced today are not proven, faith as a word used to by many to say... "I don't know" ..and that's good enough for most people. Id rather live happy and free without the thought of preordaned destiny where a puppet master has decided what I will do and who I will become. When I wake up in the morning, I CHOOSE to be the illest text battler on RB, I choose to tell @fresh to eat the donkey dick, I choose to fuck my bitch.. nobody holds my dick for me and says, "per my will, you shall fuck this bitch tonight"
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    57-8

I can agree with the illusion of knowledge. Those who leave things in the hands of a higher power leave themselves open to be taken over by those who take matters into their own hands to make shit happen. My family and my wifes family are spazzing cos we are choosing not to baptise our child, like dunking her into a pool is going to erase sins she has yet to have commited. Why would a new born child be sent to hell per the christian teachings simply because it was denied batism by the parents. Rituals that are practiced today are not proven, faith as a word used to by many to say... "I don't know" ..and that's good enough for most people. Id rather live happy and free without the thought of preordaned destiny where a puppet master has decided what I will do and who I will become. When I wake up in the morning, I CHOOSE to be the illest text battler on RB, I choose to tell @fresh to eat the donkey dick, I choose to fuck my bitch.. nobody holds my dick for me and says, "per my will, you shall fuck this bitch tonight"
    Thasts why i think thay messed upo mang.

I never understood baptism, I lookd at my schools baptism alkter like... wtf... Yes,, i went to a catholic private school. yes They had a church and a basin to baptisde yo childrn. Im fully for the take your lif into your own hands and make your own destiny, Thats how i live and i nver looked back. Singing hymns about god at 8 am in the morning every wek day made me less god appreciartive (although my school was excellint at trying to apprioate god for todays audience. its just, im not todays audience, im morre unique than thatg.) I appreciate religion for what it had done. and honestly, I cant think of a world without it. whil it may be beneficial. I actually think religion has had such a profound impact on peple, whether they want tpo believe it or not, whether they are religious or not.. I feel it, and i aint too religious. I just enjoy their values and can apply them to my life wthout devoting my life to the invisible man,.
    Last edited by Oxymoron; March 10th, 2014 at 12:57 PM
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    12-8

@Wordz AhGod. @it's Moist Stop derailing this thread. This isn't the lounge.

Battle Record
    57-8

Shut up ryan. (yes im not respecting you nough to capotilise your name) Go suck gods dick, fag. we are having a legit descussion here.

Now this was a lounge post. so delete it if you must.
    Last edited by Oxymoron; March 10th, 2014 at 01:02 PM
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

The mind without a brain
    \i/