User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Love In My Heart (Freestyle)

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Love In My Heart (Freestyle)

[soundclick]12708053[/soundclick]

A lil RB exclusive joint to hold y'all over til I drop the single from my EP.

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...l-Music-Video)
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...ic-The-Life-Of

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

You've Earned a Custom Title! Ace the Prophet's Avatar

Re: Love In My Heart (Freestyle)

Man, you're always filthy with it. Really dug this. Lotta character in your voice, bro. You always do your tracks justice. Not much to critique except I wish it was a little longer, haha. Love the chill vibe. Good shit! Lookin' forward to your single
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

Battle Record
    30-9

You have a really dope voice. Im kinda jealous. lol
    Plus, you have a certain style or attitude when you deliver your rhymes which gives it edge.
    Dope lyrics for a freestyle. How did you get so good? Im curious because Im trying to get better myself. Other than that, dope stuff.

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Thanks for the feedback fellas.

And @Aargh Kelly just years and years of doing it, and multiple takes lol. Once I get in my zone, my freestyles are golden. But I've been doing it since like before high school. And I graduated in '03. Best advice I've ever gotten was don't be afraid to say anything no matter how stupid it might seem as long as you're rhyming and on beat. Once you start over thinking what you're actually saying you freeze up and limit yourself to what would freeflow if you didn't think about it so much. Might sound like some zen shit lol. But honestly it kind of is imo. Like I can actually feel when I'm about to kill a freestyle because my minds in a certain place.

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    21-6

Damn are you from New York?

You sound like a Wu Tang member

are you Ghostface's little brother?

Is this Action Bronson's nephew?

OMG!!

I see you. Great flow man, nice deliverance......Something I can smoke a blunt too....

Good shit fam!
    [/url]

Battle Record
    20-6

...beat sounds like something i expect from you. voice is dope, it's industry viable. that's what i like the most about you. of course i think this is dope, definitely something to vibe to. i fucks with it, keep the team moving. EIE shit ya know
    Always Impervious an Axis Power.

Supermod Me.

Put your sunglasses on! Mr. Write's Avatar
    Battle Record
    23-9

Beat is dope, did you make it? Yeah that delivery is filthy. Raaaaaah lol dinosaur-sounding motherfucker. this was really dope for a freestyle. ended way too soon, weird place to stop the flow. Im guessing maybe the next line was ehh when you freestyled it so you just cut that shit out haha. Overall good little sample of what is to come