User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: Search

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Search

There's no option to start a new thread in the regular user help area so I had to do it here. I guess the forum issues thread was moved or deleted, but the issue I'm having is with the search function. When I try to search, it only gives me results from up to about a week ago and then skips to like 2003-2004. I'm not getting any results in between those time periods.

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57
    Awards 100+ Wins LLL Season Champion 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion

Re: Search

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by King Letterman View Post
    There's no option to start a new thread in the regular user help area so I had to do it here. I guess the forum issues thread was moved or deleted, but the issue I'm having is with the search function. When I try to search, it only gives me results from up to about a week ago and then skips to like 2003-2004. I'm not getting any results in between those time periods.
    What are you searching for? Lemme check it out.

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57

Well this week I was trying to use the "search this forum" to find certain keywords in FL, LLL, and the song section and it was like that. I also used the Advanced Search and couldn't find get any results so I experimentally typed in my old name, which was cbjbkd, and tried to search for threads with it in the title but no results came up. I used to do that search back before the update and it used to bring back 2-3 pages of my old battles but now it doesn't show anything.

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

@King Letterman aight, thanks for letting us know. I'll look into it and get back to you soon as I find out what's going on.

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57

Alright, cool. I was looking in FL and I saw this, but I can't remember if I mentioned it and I'm too lazy to go back up and look.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanco. View Post
    yea i cant even find any of the battles since the "find all posts" and "find all threads" only show posts and threads from after the update..

Cosmic thought projection Mimic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    60-35
    Awards FL Tournament Winner 50+ Wins Haiku Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by King Letterman View Post
    Alright, cool. I was looking in FL and I saw this, but I can't remember if I mentioned it and I'm too lazy to go back up and look.
    I assume this is for the battle with me.. However, since I'm a nice guy I will help you out..

Go onto google.. the type in the name of the person you're looking for followed by "Rapbattles" then a list should come up... However, if you just click the link it won't work... Underneath the search result there should be a green link then to the right of the green link theres an arrow.. click the arrow then click "Cache" and it will display it...
    I make the type of pieces that make Jesus say God damn - Cole

Cosmic thought projection Mimic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    60-35
    Awards FL Tournament Winner 50+ Wins Haiku Champion LLL HOF

Basically @King Letterman

I make the type of pieces that make Jesus say God damn - Cole

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57

Lol I did that too but when I clicked one, it was showing an error and saying it wasn't a valid link. Or something like that...

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57

Quote Originally Posted by .Mimic View Post
    I assume this is for the battle with me.. However, since I'm a nice guy I will help you out..

Go onto google.. the type in the name of the person you're looking for followed by "Rapbattles" then a list should come up... However, if you just click the link it won't work... Underneath the search result there should be a green link then to the right of the green link theres an arrow.. click the arrow then click "Cache" and it will display it...
    Oh ok. Well I'm on my phone right now so I'll see if that shows up.

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57

The green arrow doesn't come up on my phone, so I'll have to do it on a computer next time.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

I am working on it now bro give me about 30 minutes and it should be fixed.......i hope rofl

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57

Lol alright.

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

cbjlkfahd u need to change ur name dude. i keep getting notifications that are meant for u lol
    The Last Level

Young Simba
    Battle Record
    106-57

Lmao I want to get it changed to Letterman but somebody has that name.