User Tag List

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Showing results 196 to 210 of 235

Thread: What do you come to RB for?

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: What do you come to RB for?

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    ugh what is wrong with arguing over video games?
    apparently its much more pathetic than arguing over someone elses argument like hes doing...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by it's Moist View Post
    I need to poo.
    i will hold your hand, and guide you through the grunting, straight to the promised can.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    i will hold your hand, and guide you through the grunting, straight to the promised can.

Forgive me lord for i have sinned.

I feel much better now. Clean evacuation. No grunts. This one wanted to escape.
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Why do you seek my forgiveness?

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

Cause I did a bad.

Free your mind, and your ass shall follow. The kingdom of heaven is within.

Funkadelic 1:1
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

A bad deed could be undone with an act of pertinent contrition.

Battle Record
    12-8

There's too much estrogen on RB as of late.

Battle Record
    20-6

i come here to help people who are serious about music.
    Always Impervious an Axis Power.

Supermod Me.

Battle Record
    12-18

you obviously have no idea what youre tlaking about..

i in fact am NOT cool with Diasick...i cant stand the motherfucker, and he would be the first to be punted off the site if i had that power...

and i did in fact NOT start an argument with Diasick over a computer game...Diasick jumped into a conversation i was having wiht another person, to start said argument...

just like Pump did here...

and now, what exactly does Diasick have to do with anything in this thread??? Diasick didnt come into this thread and start running his mouth, Pumper did...

im not running around looking for people to argue with...Pumper came at ME....you see how that works??? when someone comes at you, and you retailiate, that doesent mean you were looking for an argument...or a fight..that means you were defending yourself...

im ok with you having folks testicles pressed against your tonsils so you can feel loved...it doesent matter to me....just read before speaking next time..

but, all in all, at the end of the day, i dont give a fuck about your opinion or what you read honestly...youre still just a dumb fuck trying hard to fit in when he can get in....just like always...
    I got issues if you go at Pumper or anyone for that matter, claiming you've made more money than them
    well where is it? Why are you trying to brag about past ventures that at the end of the day did not benefit you.
    Then you try to demean others.
    You said you accidently did 2000 hits of acid 1 time
    How is your word supposed to hold any weight, to younger people doing things with their lives - when you come at them like that.

I'm not trying to defend Pumper at all.
    I don't go out of my way at all to look like I'm a Ricardo or Pumper.
    That is only in your perception.
    But atleast you don't like Diasick, nobody should like Diasick..

I hope you will become positive 1 day, cus you've always came off as a very stressfull guy.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Tebo View Post
    I got issues if you go at Pumper or anyone for that matter, claiming you've made more money than them
    well where is it? Why are you trying to brag about past ventures that at the end of the day did not benefit you.
    Then you try to demean others.
    You said you accidently did 2000 hits of acid 1 time
    How is your word supposed to hold any weight, to younger people doing things with their lives - when you come at them like that.
    accientally ate 2000 hits what??? i aint never say that shit...i said i was POISONED with crystal L....in which, a matchead size piece is enough to make around 2000 hits....

and so what youre saying is...when Pump comes at someone like a cocky prick, fdor no reason at all, instults them and call them all types of shit, and starts talkin about his money....and gets a negative response, youre going to come out of the blue to defend the man who started the shit int he first place right?? who was trying to demean who??

i came in here and read "FUCK TOOBS!!!" when i hadnt even spoke a single word to the dude...

do you even know what this discussion was about??? how all this shit started???

this shit started from me and Ric, ONLY me and Ric talking about rap music....i had said i dont understand why he blabels everything that isnt pop music as 'suicide music' when there isnt a whole lot of suicidal rap i cant think of...
    THAT is what this discussion was about, not all this other shit like money, and women and whatever else that got thrown into the mix by who????

oh thats right...Pumper....

so im gonna say it again...if you dont know what youre talking baout...then dont comment? read the thread like i advised you a few replies ago...

so anyway, at this point...how about we stop arguing about an argument that was about another argument with someone who isnt even involved in at all anymore now?

Battle Record
    12-18

accientally ate 2000 hits what??? i aint never say that shit...i said i was POISONED with crystal L....in which, a matchead size piece is enough to make around 2000 hits....

and so what youre saying is...when Pump comes at someone like a cocky prick, fdor no reason at all, instults them and call them all types of shit, and starts talkin about his money....and gets a negative response, youre going to come out of the blue to defend the man who started the shit int he first place right?? who was trying to demean who??

i came in here and read "FUCK TOOBS!!!" when i hadnt even spoke a single word to the dude...

do you even know what this discussion was about??? how all this shit started???

this shit started from me and Ric, ONLY me and Ric talking about rap music....i had said i dont understand why he blabels everything that isnt pop music as 'suicide music' when there isnt a whole lot of suicidal rap i cant think of...
    THAT is what this discussion was about, not all this other shit like money, and women and whatever else that got thrown into the mix by who????

oh thats right...Pumper....

so im gonna say it again...if you dont know what youre talking baout...then dont comment? read the thread like i advised you a few replies ago...

so anyway, at this point...how about we stop arguing about an argument that was about another argument with someone who isnt even involved in at all anymore now?
    So in otherwords you were getting trolled by Pumper and feeding into it.

& then I came & you totally forgot about Pumper.

Because it doesn't matter who you are arguing with. You have some rage ATM.
    Or something.

Pumper randomly came into a thread & said Fuck Toobs, and then you fed the argument to get to that level over that? Is what your saying.
    lol shit ain't serious for real. You're spose to be cracking jokes not catching feelings over a troll you've joked around with 100s of times b4

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Or something.

Pumper randomly came into a thread & said Fuck Toobs, and then you fed the argument to get to that level over that? Is what your saying.
    lol shit ain't serious for real. You're spose to be cracking jokes not catching feelings over a troll you've joked around with 100s of times b4
    you seem to be to involed in this

you need to back up and breath bro

Battle Record
    0-2

Or something.

whatever makes you feel better about yourself...

you need a hobby...better yet, some pussy in your life...aint no feelings involved here man on a leash...

what makes you think im so serious in the first place???

Banned
    Battle Record
    4-7

Do you even lift bro?

I'm not new to this forum, I've been browsing it for years but never made an account. I don't know how I stumbled across it one day in high school, I was looking for new music, but something in the Lounge made me lol so I kept lurking for a while. There was a lot more hip hop discussion back then.

I finally made an account, pretty much to just post in the lounge. So yeah.