User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: I would like to share this with you all

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

I would like to share this with you all

I discovered this in an old mag.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoken Deity
    Spoken: PS is suffering from the same thing RB is suffering from- lack of activity from new people. There are just fewer active vet poetry heads and few active new writers. The poetry section was always slower than OM, but I've only seen it this slow a few times. This isn't something any mod or admin can fix. We can halt leagues to create space for PS, but in the end, it's all reliant upon the active heads in the community and the chance of new folks getting involved. The only positives are that good poetry is still being dropped and if one has patience and sends out the personal messages, you can get great feedback... the negatives are obvious: Lack of writers, activity, and veterans.
    Seems like things have changed slightly, but still in the same direction. overall on RB.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Is Spoken Deity correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Spoken Deity
    Spoken: PS is suffering from the same thing RB is suffering from- lack of activity from new people. There are just fewer active vet poetry heads and few active new writers. The poetry section was always slower than OM, but I've only seen it this slow a few times. This isn't something any mod or admin can fix. We can halt leagues to create space for PS, but in the end, it's all reliant upon the active heads in the community and the chance of new folks getting involved. The only positives are that good poetry is still being dropped and if one has patience and sends out the personal messages, you can get great feedback... the negatives are obvious: Lack of writers, activity, and veterans.
    I believe this still holds true, today.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    30-9

Re: I would like to share this with you all

I believe this how it's always been.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by Aargh Kelly View Post
    lmfao@aargh kelly

Battle Record
    91-46

Quote Originally Posted by Aargh Kelly View Post
    How do we get things back to a "golden era", so to speak?
    With activity booming.

Don't make threads like this

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Fatrick Swayze View Post
    Don't make threads like this
    and try to make your hair as awesome as Fatrick Swayzes...

Battle Record
    91-46

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    and try to make your hair as awesome as Fatrick Swayzes...
    People would think I've went insane if I did that. Smh.

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

Re: Is Spoken Deity correct?

I never remembered this site being totally active. Always had to pull teeth to get votes and feedback. That could just be that i never ventured to all of the site. But im sure i did.

I mean, there were times when it was more active than other. But i always remembered it beiung pretty half assed, overall except for the devoted posters.

Iunno if this is ID enough for ID...
    Last edited by Oxymoron; March 9th, 2014 at 09:02 AM
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    91-46

Quote Originally Posted by it's Moist View Post
    I never remembered this site being totally active. Always had to pull teeth to get votes and feedback. That could just be that i never ventured to all of the site. But im sure i did.

I mean, there were times when it was more active than other. But i always remembered it beiung pretty half assed, overall except for the devoted posters.

Iunno if this is ID enough for ID...
    Pretty identical, to the least.

How long have you been here?

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

This is my first account, im sure. so well late 05.

Esculator was my name for the most part when i started out.
    Last edited by Oxymoron; March 9th, 2014 at 12:47 PM
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    91-46

Quote Originally Posted by it's Moist View Post
    This is my first account, im sure. so well late 05.
    Any names you use to go by?

Battle Record
    12-8

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Frost View Post
    With activity booming.
    We don't. Social media took the top spot and ain't giving it up for a long time.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Frost View Post
    With activity booming.
    as far as writing social edia will never take the top spot cuz listen

most writers would not do it on a social media platform as its therfe real name, most writers are unsure whether there good, how good they are etc or what people will think esp when they are first starting, thats why forums are still as relevant as ever in the writing aspect, see they can use a screen name and hide who they are until they decide if there good as they want to be or not the problem is this

we need to show people there is still a platform for them to write on and that you can achieve things for doing it and be complimented or rewarded for your writing

Battle Record
    91-46

I'm going to go visit some writing websites. I keep trying to recruit but it doesn't hurt to keep going. Does get kind of tiring when people make accounts, then never are seen from again.

-tear drop-