PlaGuE2

Exclamation BlacK_PlaGuE vs KRiminAlB'haviOR

yo yo rulez:
    15 lines max
    no d/r
    no crew / hate votes
    5-0 to win

PlaGuE2
    you spit up first dawg aight, ill spit back asap wen ur done,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,

Black Plague out flowin me , thats never hap-pe-nin, cause I flip verses so nasty that you'll think twice about ‘wantin to rap-again /
    Left-you-verbless with no Theft-of-verses, I’m gonna rip you apart so you better invest-in-hearses/
    I Test-your-power, best of all ‘time’ well ‘Iinfest-the-hour’, special talents are had while you were just blessed-with-coward /
    My spits is priceless, yours are just a pennies-worth, Couldn't 'bring fire' if you were at your job not doing any-work/
    I'm wreckin' men with the intellegence to intercept the intellect of your relatives, Messages of my artillery of weapons is hardly what I plan to bring in your Medic-Kit!! /
    Medicine? Ill enough to behead this kid, He's "runnin'", but I "fumbled"-him, Smarter than me? You can't "reach my bars" like Midgets on Jungle-Gyms /
    I Maneuver the best , your now labled as a Neutered Vet, I'm ill enough to get the burn from Computer Sex/
    A Verbal Remedy, that'll battle any insane Enemy that wants to contend with me, I inhale COª, and release gasses that pass a positive energy/
    *** instant message convo ***
    blackplague:Yo, I'm so pissed off cause you put me to shame with half your verse.

KRiminALB'havior:Werd? Your posting up yours only made shit worse.

Wh1T3Ch0cOLaTe
    Hey mine only need 1 to ko plz vote for it and i will vote on this.............................................. ........................................

Wh1T3Ch0cOLaTe
    whitechocolate vs anubis............................................ .............................................

PlaGuE2
    Yo Krim, you in da wrong forum, your looking for "Help Centre"//
    The fact that your spitting means you dint read ma sign: "Newb's do not enter"//
    !Attention! your spits flat, mines three dimension, not to mention the protection your gonna need against ma invention//
    Now you should've spit second so you could go to defence, dawg come on its common sense//
    Your risking the expense of your freestyle license, this intense 6th sense of mine is dollars and cents//
    Ima heaven-sent warrior here to play tricks on yo mind, i represent the present torment of this blessed event//
    Ima elemental hazard, your a rental battle-scarred freestyle retard in a leotard//
    Your still at school, how was your report-card, did it mention your future job, "permanent vacation to the graveyard"//
    I can just imagine you reading this, cross-eyed, horrified, denied, DISQUALIFIED//
    Now i label this spit copyright, your cold hands touch it they get frost-bite//
    This is a game of skill an' im king of the hill, your bordering wacksville, and this my friend, is an over-kill//

PlaGuE2
    yo ill vote up yo battle white, 2 secs dawg.......... uppin for votes here ya'll..................................

uppin

Last edited by KRiminAlB'haviOR; May 16th, 2003 at 02:07 AM

PlaGuE2
    uppin for votes ya'll........................................ill return the favour if any of u guys want.....................................

TMcVeigh
    TMcVeigh v.s. BLuNT-mc
    check it out............................................... ............................

PlaGuE2
    dude atleast vote up on this if yo gonna freepost.......................................... ....................

Battle Record
    21-6
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=47183

if yall drop a vote on this ill hit ya shit up as soon as ya done thanx
    chain look like anti-freeze/fresh like manny be -jay-z

Battle Record
    17-7
    this battle was aight. good spits by both of ya. both had good punches and flow. i think kriminal came out on top coz he had better punches.

Vote = Kriminal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    :hung:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zuk-own dat luke!!! ah! hahahaaa

it should'nt take all this to up a battle....

brabbit
    yo come hit up my battle aight. brabbit vs Ice Kareem u hit up that shit an ill return that favuor fa sho aight?