User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: Do you ever feel awkward when..

Battle Record
    12-8

Do you ever feel awkward when..

You're the only one of your race/color in a given environment?

I was at the gym last night and there was one black guy in a sea of pasty liquid paper white people. And this dude was Wesley Snipes black. So I was thinking to myself, I've never been in environment where I was the ONLY white person around. I've been in situations where I was the minority and it didn't feel awkward, but never have I been the ONLY white person in an area.

So, for those that have dealt with this or experience it daily, is that shit awkward? Without having experienced it myself, I feel like it would be.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Re: Do you ever feel awkward when..

lmao.. I get that shit at work all the time. Im hispanic and I used to work for a black MSgt in Cali who didn't talk to you if you weren't black. Id come to work and all the black dudes in my shop would just chill in his office all day while me and 3 white dudes I was with would have to do 8 peoples worth of work cos the other 4 where all in his office all the time. 80% of the Marine Corps is white males so naturally the gym looks like a scene from mid 80's WWF locker room where almost everybody was white and you got that one off color dude that don't say shit to nobody.
    カミノコトバ

chill
    Battle Record
    41-18
    Awards 25+ Wins

i feel awkward about a lot of things and i don't think this feels awkward. i'm the only white guy at work and most of my friends are hispanic. lol samoans and tongans and blacks seem to bring that shit up more. i've been in social situations with each of these groups where i get made fun of for being white and it doesn't bother me. maybe because i know being white is the best.
    She said I could sleep on the couch
    By 2 am, I was diggin her out

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

lol.. white people do get clowned on the most cos people seem to think its racist when white people clown on other people cos of race. Example, white comedian talks about black people.. all of a sudden its controvertial when 98% of BET stand up comedy is about white people and spanish people. I don't agree with this so I clown on everybody, but then again I got enough jokes to back myself up even in a room full of dudes with jokes.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    0-2

no, doesent feel awkward at all...feels quite normal actually...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

nope.

I makr sure all my windows are up anf all doors locked.

nothing to worry anout.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Redwood View Post
    You're the only one of your race/color in a given environment?

I was at the gym last night and there was one black guy in a sea of pasty liquid paper white people. And this dude was Wesley Snipes black. So I was thinking to myself, I've never been in environment where I was the ONLY white person around. I've been in situations where I was the minority and it didn't feel awkward, but never have I been the ONLY white person in an area.

So, for those that have dealt with this or experience it daily, is that shit awkward? Without having experienced it myself, I feel like it would be.
    ha, lived in downtown jacksonville

me, my brother, and one mentally retarded white girl were the only whites at Pinedale elementary, and south shore.

at first i thought i was going to get shanked and killed my first week. But ive always been an introvert, and just stuck to myself. I didnt get messed with a whole lot. was jumped a few times for no other apparent reason than i was white. thats just the nature of being an extreme minority i guess.

i moved from there as a teenager and have lived in pretty diverse areas since

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    12-8

Quote Originally Posted by Kayge View Post
    ha, lived in downtown jacksonville

me, my brother, and one mentally retarded white girl were the only whites at Pinedale elementary, and south shore.

at first i thought i was going to get shanked and killed my first week. But ive always been an introvert, and just stuck to myself. I didnt get messed with a whole lot. was jumped a few times for no other apparent reason than i was white. thats just the nature of being an extreme minority i guess.

i moved from there as a teenager and have lived in pretty diverse areas since
    Word. My high school maybe had a total of 5 or 6 black kids out of like 500+. Few more Mexicans. But mostly white people.

As far as I know, there was only one instance of someone being picked on because of skin color.

It was this black freshman girl from south side Chicago.. This white senior chick had been giving her shit for weeks and even drew racist shit on her locker.

Well.. One day the black girl confronted her and her entire table of friends at lunch.. She beat the living FUCK out that white girl lol. She was even smashing her face off the marble floor for like half the fight. Tons of blood. It was great.

Black chick got expelled and moved back to Chicago after that I think. She was super ghetto, but I had always been cool with her. She had some massive titties too.

Battle Record
    3-1

my first girlfriend was black

when i brought her over to the house for the first time, i thought my mother was going to feint

the next day she was like "why cant you find a pretty white girl" and im all like. . "BITCH THERE AINT NO WHITES AT MY SCHOOL" hahaha

any body had thr pleasure of witnessing

cracka day?

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Fatrick Swayze View Post

cracka day?
    what is that lol?

Quote Originally Posted by Kayge View Post
    what is that lol?
    lets just say if yiu wasnt whoopie golberg like.

you made sure to stay home from school that day.

even waffle colored niggas was getting it

Battle Record
    12-8

Lmao. That would never have happened where I lived.

Battle Record
    3-1

ahhh lol

didnt happen at my school

but when i moved away, at my jr. high school

all the blacks/wiggers/spanish/asian people would have this huge rumble against the rednecks/skinheads/skaters/and headbangers

pretty cool watching 40-50 just brawl out in the middle of the soccer field lol

Battle Record
    0-2

cracka day?
    oh oh that shit was a pleasure for you tho???