Thread: calling out God Of War

shakes it like a red nose
    Battle Record
    6-12

calling out God Of War

10 lines due tomorrow

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Re: calling out God Of War

ROFL.. why you mad at him for?
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    21-6

Damn homi
    [/url]

Battle Record
    6-12

I ain't mad at him. Just wanna battle

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

word, you should probably battle people who are more active in FL. Most LLL dudes are too high and mighty to come down to FL. Its in our contracts with the league to act snobbish and act like we're too good to battle in FL.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    6-12

Lol okay

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    word, you should probably battle people who are more active in FL. Most LLL dudes are too high and mighty to come down to FL. Its in our contracts with the league to act snobbish and act like we're too good to battle in FL.
    Question:

Doesn't the FL mod investigate people who "duck" call outs & give deduct them of points?
    I'm not sure how that all works but I read something like that in the new rules for the point system.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    112-23

Your guess is as good as mine, I haven't been around in a long time and I champed FL on my first attempt so I didn't care to keep the title long enough to learn the rules. I assume that if you are talking about GoW ducking this call, he would have to be on the "Active" roster for that to matter if that were the case. Im sure they have it in a rules post stickied some where.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    Your guess is as good as mine, I haven't been around in a long time and I champed FL on my first attempt so I didn't care to keep the title long enough to learn the rules. I assume that if you are talking about GoW ducking this call, he would have to be on the "Active" roster for that to matter if that were the case. Im sure they have it in a rules post stickied some where.
    TRUE. Not even on the roster.

But if he was, I guess that's "ducking".

Anyways, thanks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

I wouldn't say GoW is ducking. When was the last time anyone saw GoW battle on RB? He's busy with other shit like site upgrades an shit. I HIGHLY doubt GoW would duck this guy, IMO.

Battle Record
    91-46

Quote Originally Posted by Obnoxious View Post
    I wouldn't say GoW is ducking. When was the last time anyone saw GoW battle on RB? He's busy with other shit like site upgrades an shit. I HIGHLY doubt GoW would duck this guy, IMO.
    Woah there, settle down GoW's attorney.

It was a hypothetical query that we discussed.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Corny.

Just wanted to point out the difference.

Please give me the definition of "Ducking"

My definition of Ducking is clearly this,

Someone who refuses to battle someone who actively battles in fear of a Loss.

I'd refuse to battle someone who I felt wasn't worth my time. Would that be considered ducking?

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Corny.

Just wanted to point out the difference.

Please give me the definition of "Ducking"

My definition of Ducking is clearly this,

Someone who refuses to battle someone who actively battles in fear of a Loss.

I'd refuse to battle someone who I felt wasn't worth my time. Would that be considered ducking?
    Technically yes, but morally no. But the guy didn't quote or tag GoW so he wouldn't know anyways lol.

Battle Record
    51-15

Eh, IMO - I would not consider it ducking. Some people do not like "Easy wins" or w/e.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Eh, IMO - I would not consider it ducking. Some people do not like "Easy wins" or w/e.
    ok so what if someone thats wayy better that never posts in FL calls out someone thats inferior, should they have to accept? it should go both ways