User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Send me to my grave (funnyish)

Send me to my grave (funnyish)

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...682/index.html
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...574/index.html

Been away for a minute, due to an unexpected issue, but now im back, slowly getting back to business. this one has a little country ample on the beat with jut an open mic type flow to it, just kicking back since i couldnt sleep and writing..talking about my ex wife a little too

<div class="widget_iframe" style="display:inline-block;width:380px;height:104px;margin:0;padding:0; border:0;"><iframe class="widget_iframe" src="http://www.reverbnation.com/widget_code/html_widget/artist_3344277?widget_id=50&posted_by=artist_33442 77&pwc[design]=default&pwc[background_color]=%23333333&pwc[included_songs]=0&pwc[song_ids]=20028425&pwc[photo]=0%2C1&pwc[size]=undefined" width="100%" height="100%" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe><div class="footer_branding" style="margin-top:-5px;font-size:10px;font-family:Arial;"><center><a href="http://www.reverbnation.com/band-promotion/how-to-sell-music-on-itunes?utm_campaign=a_features_distribution&utm_me dium=widget&utm_source=HTML5_Player&utm_content=wi dgetfooter_Learn how to put a song on itunes at ReverbNation.com" target="_blank" style="text-decoration:none;color:#444;">Learn how to put a song on itunes at ReverbNation.com</a></center></div></div>

not the best producer, but hey i just started...lol
    and im not punchline rapper, i just like rapping

Battle Record
    7-1

Re: Send me to my grave (funnyish)

I don't like this song but that doesn't matter, I think you have a lot of potential if you kinda just let go and rap like a free spirit, not try create something specific.

Maybe that will make sense? Anyways, I'm listening.

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

This reminded me of Eminem quite a bit. Specially the way you came in lol. Beat is nice though. Verses aren't bad, I wanna hear "Citizen" though. Not you try to sound like Eminem, know what I mean.

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

You've Earned a Custom Title! Ace the Prophet's Avatar

I'm with Nahlidge, lol...first thought was immediately sslp-mmlp eminem with the flow and delivery. I can't get it outta my head now, lol...This is you on the beat? I dig the hell outta it. That sample's nice. And you mention that in the second verse, haha...the mashups in the genres is filthy good IMO.

I'm pretty sure I remember other tracks you've done and I know you didn't sound like Em in those...maybe it's just this one, but that's honestly what I keep thinking the more I listen to this. Still dope.

Keep it up though, man! And get back at my FV contest video when it's up here in a second
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |

Yea it's me, my girl told me I sound like I'm holding my nose on it. But I did rip of slims style a little, just was in that mood and heard the track and decided that was my approach. I've tried out a lot of different styles and developing my own. But really I just kinda take what the beat gives me since I can't make beats myself yet. I'm cutting back on everything music wise. Cause my laptop screen broke and I'm hooking it up to my TV which is like reading on a fucking jumbotron lol. A little different. But learning all this production as I go tryna get something good for the Austin south by Southwest fest in texas this year

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Battle Record
    0-1

defo sounds like eminems style flow an voice, but I quite liked it, sounded like you was running outta breath a few times, but comes with time.

keep it up. will be listening out for your tracks

I like what you are doing! it does sound like EM tho, are you changing your voice to do that or is that you? I would be you and i feel like you could go somewhere man. nice flow and lyrics. keep up the good work. check me out

http://soundcloud.com/k-dangerous