User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: MikeDaScientiss - Mr. Write Diss

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

MikeDaScientiss - Mr. Write Diss

Mike still wanted to drop his verse against Mr. Write. Let's get him some feedback.

[SOUNDCLICK]12675752[/SOUNDCLICK]
    Last edited by Nahlidge; February 7th, 2014 at 12:03 PM

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Put your sunglasses on! Mr. Write's Avatar
    Battle Record
    23-9

Re: ABL14 Wk3 - MikeDaScientiss - Mr. Write Diss

Since this doesn't actually count and no one else has responded im going to give you some honest feedback, take it how you will. Honestly i think this was a pretty good diss. I feel like you have good flow/presence and some decent punchlines, but its the mechanics of the recording that are fucked up. I hate the extra voices you add. Since the volume is as loud as the actual diss it distracting from the overall verse. Also your overdubs are a tad loud too and slightly off, so when you double up at the end of the line sometimes it throws it off. I'd suggest lowering the volume of the overdubs and the extra "uh huh's" if not getting rid of them altogether. Flow wise its solid throughout other than the backing track. delivery was smooth, worked with the beat. Punches - i liked ranch dressing, missed a right, shouted out seahawks lol/nothing to do with that - (damn right i did, been waiting for years for that shit), white chicks/straight ass. recession/need work and bird gets the worm was okay. A lot of filler in there as well. Overall pretty good diss bro, its a shame you didn't show up by the deadline. I have respect for you recording this after the fact. I just wrote and recorded my shit in an hour cuz it was superbowl sunday, but i'll be looking for you a couple weeks from now when we can have an actual battle. Just make sure to post on time and not have those stupid voices in the background and we should have a good one

Roger that, dude.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

This was prolly the best I heard you drop so far. I think you sound dope as fuck on this type of beat. Some real slick lines. Maybe it's just because the beats you've used before. But I thought this was the most polished you've dropped. You got a cool style and it works dope.

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    7-1

Re: MikeDaScientiss - Mr. Write Diss

You need to work on lining up your highlights in the mix, when it's not synced it sounds like a bad reverb.

I also think you should switch up your rhyme scheme more, everything I've heard by you is like this _____ and I'd like it to be this on the next track ----- or even ___---___--- cause it makes you sound less monotone, which you aren't, youre just rappin with no variables.

Deific Ink Entertainment Joel Venom's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-3

this was def on point, good battle verse slick lines i def do think the mix could have been fixed, it sounded like your doubles were really obvious but it didnt hurt my ear that much haha keep up the good work

dope, sick flow and punchlines, had me laughing throughout. i like the beat and i was diggin the efx. it could use improvement, but unless your a professional and went to school for this shit, its good music.

Battle Record
    20-6

you have a good grasp on delivery. I like the punches too, some of the lines were hit or miss though. the mix definitely could've been better, but this is in no way bad. you have poise over the beat, which i love to hear the most. keep going, maybe a better mix next time
    Always Impervious an Axis Power.

Supermod Me.