User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Deuce Kicks - Undertow

*Obligatory title brag* Dox Phonic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    4-3

Deuce Kicks - Undertow

[YOUTUBE]ncScMJG2Ejg[/YOUTUBE]

Okay. So last time we posted a vid here... It went to like... 10k views. This made me happy. So now I'm back with another.

Original track. The beat, the lyrics, the mix... Everything done by us over here at Deuce Kicks (which is a duo I am half of).

We concepted, wrote, cast, shot, colored, produced, acted in and directed this bitch. Countless hours and dollars. We're getting our vid making game up.
    Please enjoy and let us know what you think.

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...334/index.html
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...441/index.html
    DEUCE KICKS - UNDERTOW

Dear Lord we make good music...

Battle Record
    7-1

Re: Deuce Kicks - Undertow

I thought this was pretty dope and the visual pushed it along further. Though I honestly can't say that I know what the track is truly about, even though sonically, I think it has a dope sound and vibe. Could you tell me what the story is?

Quote Originally Posted by Pair-A-Dyce View Post
    I thought this was pretty dope and the visual pushed it along further. Though I honestly can't say that I know what the track is truly about, even though sonically, I think it has a dope sound and vibe. Could you tell me what the story is?
    The original concept for the video was to have a man dumped in the water, similar to what we've portrayed in the final outcome, but the focus being an ongoing struggle to reach the surface of the water. He is repeatedly pulled back by ropes in the water. It'd be a great visual, and would serve to reflect how we, as Deuce Kicks, often find ourselves feeling regarding our pursuit of a successful music career.

Battle Record
    12-8

The video is fucking beautiful. Solid underground feel to it. The beat, again, lovely. Song-wise, though, I don't feel like this was one of your best tracks. That's just me. I think the video is what really makes this listenable/watchable for me.

But seriously, your guys' videos keep getting better and better.

I'm still waiting for one for Cold Case!

*Obligatory title brag* Dox Phonic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    4-3

Really appreciate the feed man. We've been working real hard at the vid production game.
    DEUCE KICKS - UNDERTOW

Dear Lord we make good music...

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

feeling the beat.. i liked this, its gotta different kinda feel to it, videos nice.. i just wish it would have broke into some rapping tho. ooo wait here it comes.. nice, gotta jcole feel.. yo this is nice dude, i def will check ur shit again

i wasnt feeling it at first, i mean it kept my attention cause of the video and storyline, but when the dude came in rapping, it waas hot. i was feeling his flow and that changed the whole outcome of the track in my eyes, and added variety and flavor. im gonna keep peeping.

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

I'm listening to the song without watching the video the first time. I'm digging this shit. You always got dope delivery and flip them up. No difference here. The hook is dope. Smooth and catchy as fuck. 2nd verse is crazy. You're just having fun with this shit. I can tell. Then here come the hook again. Yea I like this hook a lot. I'm digging this track duke. I thought y'all were dope when you first started posting stuff. But y'all have just gotten better since then. We needa collab sometime for real. I think we could make something dope. I can record at home any time. But if my quality here ain't good enough I can rerecord it at the studio. I have a studio spot I can go to for cheap that is pro quality. Now Ima watch the video. Damn. I thought the video was dope af. Looked professional as hell. Good job for real. My only complaint about it is that I think every video should at least have a few clips of actually performing the song. But that's just my opinion. I've seen plenty other videos that don't have that. But I just like to see it because other wise it's not a MUSIC video to me. It's just like watching a short silent film with a soundtrack. Know what I mean?

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    64-44

started off dope, I mean the video was dope and i think it was just showing how fucked up you can find yourself, the worlds doesn't offer much help sometimes.. i liked the second verse with the effects to start, and the choppin here and there. the lyrics and delivery were cool and mixing was on point. end of the video had me laughing lol, worst day of his life
    GreaterDesignGrowers.com

Im not a rapper, im a gardener