User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: L.T.E.A

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

L.T.E.A

(Under Construction)
    Last edited by OG Maestro; July 10th, 2014 at 01:35 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Letter to Earth: Aphrodite

@Professor Frost EXACTLY... you are wise beyond your years!!!! Maybe this would offer a little insight as to our side? http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre....html?t=469810
    PS you almost made me cry...

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by CLA919
    @Professor Frost EXACTLY... you are wise beyond your years!!!! Maybe this would offer a little insight as to our side? [url]http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php/apologize-469810/index.html?t=4.
    You're just precious. Thank you so much.
    My mentality is something different, I guess.

And I love that song, damn you got flow riding on the beat I'm going to leave some feedback in a few because you deserve some.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    91-46

Uppin' like a stoner

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-1

@Professor Frost Now that YOU know, just know... lust is all I ever knew, but love is all I really ever wanted. And no homeboy, I wasn't a hooker - just a hustler that knows no one fights as hard as for the one that they love in war than a lover. No worries, I really only had 4 true bosses. I don't know why, but your respect and you knowing the true me (not the one that appears weak in deception) is very important to me. Have you read Art of War yet? When you do, hmu, I have the invincible map!!!!

Battle Record
    91-46

Quote Originally Posted by CLA919 View Post
    @Professor Frost Now that YOU know, just know... lust is all I ever knew, but love is all I really ever wanted. And no homeboy, I wasn't a hooker - just a hustler that knows no one fights as hard as for the one that they love in war than a lover. No worries, I really only had 4 true bosses. I don't know why, but your respect and you knowing the true me (not the one that appears weak in deception) is very important to me. Have you read Art of War yet? When you do, hmu, I have the invincible map!!!!
    I feel you ma
    Imma read Art of War and tell you my thoughts on it

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-1

You're so patient and kind and shit ;o) LoL seriously though... great book, I had to read only one chapter a night and take notes to analyze it (it's that heavy) I wonder if the map would help you understand in advance... here I'm gonna PM you.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

simple structure which works perfect....your knack for tapping an emmotion then exploiting it is flawless... the conflicts between love and lust is hard for many to seperate the way you know yourself is very rare much props.